Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by litzerski on 10 Jul 2018
  • Yesterday, I pulled the trigger on a Grid Iron along with the pro shelf kit, competition wheel kit, lid insulator and cover.  The current wait time is 3 weeks until shipment of new orders. 

I can't wait to join the pellet revolution! 
  • #2 by triplebq on 10 Jul 2018
  • Congrats on the new unit.
  • #3 by imahawki on 10 Jul 2018
  • You will love it.  Mine has been one of the best purchases I've ever made.  Even and consistent temperatures make it such a joy to use.
  • #4 by triplebq on 10 Jul 2018
  • Yesterday, I pulled the trigger on a Grid Iron along with the pro shelf kit, competition wheel kit, lid insulator and cover.  The current wait time is 3 weeks until shipment of new orders. 

I can't wait to join the pellet revolution!

I have the same setup. Been smoking up food like a champ

Hard to believe mine was ever that clean  ;D
  • #5 by MP09 on 11 Jul 2018
  • Congrats!   Built like a tank.  Get ready for years of great food and the enjoyment you’ll receive from smokin...
  • #6 by litzerski on 11 Jul 2018
  • Got ahold of Tim this morning and added the pellet dump feature for another $49.  I may never use it, but I know I'll kick myself later if I cheap out on it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• #7 by triplebq on 11 Jul 2018
  • Got ahold of Tim this morning and added the pellet dump feature for another $49.  I may never use it, but I know I'll kick myself later if I cheap out on it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hmm never knew about the pellet dump feature. Nice
  • #8 by Ralphie on 13 Jul 2018
  • Great looking grill. 

Triple, is that orange paint bucket your ash vacuum?  Work well?  Leakage when in use?
  • #9 by triplebq on 13 Jul 2018
  • Yes it is the bucket head from Home Depot. It works well for cleaning ash. I'm not a big fan of it for changing pellets. The hose is too small. At times I get pellets hung up. I ended up purchasing a Rigid shop vac for pellet change. Funny thing is I never do pellet changes anymore. 
Pages:
Actions