Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ScottWood on 22 Jan 2018
  • All,

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but is there a way to request things for the forum?  Over on PH one of my favorite sections was the area for those of us that have built our own pellet cookers.  There wasn't a huge amount of traffic, but I took some ideas and inspiration from that section.  Any chance of getting something like that here?
  • #2 by Saddleman on 22 Jan 2018
  • I think you have great idea, check with Bently. My son has a ugly drum works great, now he is thinking off putting PDI on it. Go cougs keep smokin Dan
  • #3 by ScottWood on 22 Jan 2018
  • I think you have great idea, check with Bently. My son has a ugly drum works great, now he is thinking off putting PDI on it. Go cougs keep smokin Dan

I had a post over on PH that documented my pellet fired UDS and would be more than happy to post it again here. 
  • #4 by Bentley on 22 Jan 2018
  • The short of it is we do not want lots of different sections...and I realize yours is Pellet fired, but folks might start putting all kinds of non pellet in the section, and yes, this sites focus is and always will be about pellets!  So for the time being, no...As you can see I had to edit both posts, as I still can not bring myself to allow anything to do with that man be on any site I am in control of!
Pages:
Actions