Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bentley on 20 Jul 2018
  • Best as I can guess, it would be the last Member to confirm their Membership and that would be heavyhaul.

Bentley, have you identified the thousandth member?
  • #17 by yorkdude on 21 Jul 2018
  • This truly is a terrific place hosted by 2 of the best and generously supported by Chris and LSFS.
    It's one of my favorite things to do.
    I am most certainly not even close to your cooking skills Bentley but would be tickled to help at the Royal.
    Thanks again to everyone.
  • #18 by pmillen on 21 Jul 2018
  • Best as I can guess, it would be the last Member to confirm their Membership and that would be heavyhaul.

Bentley, have you identified the thousandth member?

I forgot that I can look at the Statistics and see the latest confirming member.  As I write this, heavy haul is number 1001.  I'll try to look back to previous days.

EDIT:  That didn't work.  The most recent wayback machine snapshot was the 17th when you had 994 members.
  • #19 by Bentley on 21 Jul 2018
  • I guess Moonbeam?

• #20 by Bobitis on 21 Jul 2018
  • If you go to the bottom of the stats page it says 1600+ members. How does that werk?
  • #21 by Bobitis on 21 Jul 2018
  • I guess Moonbeam?

I thought that function disappeared.
  • #22 by Bentley on 21 Jul 2018
  • I am not sure where you are seeing that?  The bottom of my stats page is the page views by month and day...
  • #23 by Bentley on 21 Jul 2018
  • I dont know, if you used to be able to see it and you cant anymore, I simply have no idea how it was removed.  It probably has to do with information, which I need to edit from that photo right now.!

Edit:  I see their emails are not listed, so I am even more confused!
  • #24 by Bentley on 21 Jul 2018
  • #25 by Bar-B-Lew on 21 Jul 2018
  • I used to have that Members tab and then it somehow disappeared.
  • #26 by Bobitis on 21 Jul 2018
  • I used to have that Members tab and then it somehow disappeared.

Same here. POOF!
  • #27 by Canadian John on 21 Jul 2018

• I lost the members list a month or two ago..Double take on the POOF .
  • #28 by Bentley on 21 Jul 2018
  • All I can think is when I took away guest ability to view Members info, that it went away for you all, that is all I can think it might be!
  • #29 by Bobitis on 21 Jul 2018

That's odd, as it went away for me last year I think. I posted this anomaly a long time ago and can't even find it now.

Weird...
  • #30 by Mudflap on 22 Jul 2018

That's odd, as it went away for me last year I think. I posted this anomaly a long time ago and can't even find it now.

Weird...

It went away soon after this topic started.

https://pelletfan.com/index.php?topic=1724.0

Mudflap
Pages:
Actions