Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ArborAgent on 31 Jul 2018
  • I wish RecTec made a model that was the same width of the 700 but twice as tall so you could get two full size shelves on it.

I don't often need that much space, but I'd buy in a heart beat if I could get it! I love the stainless steel and porcelain enamel lid. I'd swap my Blazin for one easy if they had such a beast.
  • #2 by BigDave83 on 31 Jul 2018
  • SOunds like you want one of the Pits and Spits cookers they look to have full or close to fullsize shelves for the second shelf.
  • #3 by ArborAgent on 31 Jul 2018
  • SOunds like you want one of the Pits and Spits cookers they look to have full or close to fullsize shelves for the second shelf.

I was looking at those. But the innards are not stainless steel :(
  • #4 by Smeauxkin on 31 Jul 2018
  • Just buy 2.
  • #5 by ArborAgent on 31 Jul 2018
  • Funny enough. For 2x the price they’ll make you one entirely out of ss304!
  • #6 by BigDave83 on 01 Aug 2018

I was looking at those. But the innards are not stainless steel :(

I don't understand what that would matter, from the reading I have done, it seems to be a far better built unit than the RT. I had an RT they are good but it does seem that the newer ones are not built as well as the 5 plus year old ones were. Maybe a different Chinese company doing them now.
  • #7 by ArborAgent on 01 Aug 2018
  • I’m sure it is a better unit. But I don’t want to baby my pit. All stainless is important to me so I don’t have to worry about rust.
Pages:
Actions