Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by LowSlowJoe on 02 Feb 2018
  • To update to WiFi, you'll have to update to the new controller that's on the new models... normal price is $200 , but Ray has said on video that when they have enough to ship the controllers independent of the new grills, they are going to offer the new controller to current Rec Tec owners for $99 ( limited time offer of 60 days, starting after they get some available )
  • #32 by wilpark on 02 Feb 2018
  • just got off the phone with rectec.  was told wifi controllers will be available end of spring.  mass email will go out when they become available
  • #33 by BigDave83 on 02 Feb 2018
  • it looks very similar to the timberline wifi controller.
  • #34 by azwine on 19 Aug 2018
  • Not sure if this is the right place for this, but wanted to update my last post...bit the bullet in April and purchased a GMG DB WiFi to supplement/augment my built-in gasser. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.
  • #35 by grilltreats on 20 Aug 2018
  • Not sure if this is the right place for this, but wanted to update my last post...bit the bullet in April and purchased a GMG DB WiFi to supplement/augment my built-in gasser. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.

There is a GMG thread.  This is not it, but glad you are happy with your new pit.
Pages:
Actions