Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by wr450dave on 14 Aug 2018
  • Just ordered a RecTec Stampede. Came across this site and thought it looked like a good place to learn how to use it. New to pellet smokers. Done some smoking with an offset type using mostly lump charcoal but got tired of spending all day tending the firebox. Now I just have to wait 6 weeks for the RecTec to ship.
  • #2 by pmillen on 14 Aug 2018
  • Welcome to pelletfan.  My parents retired to your lovely city and were abundantly happy there.  The fireworks displays and Memorial Day weekend crowds are worth watching (in their own unique ways).

That's going to be a long six weeks.
  • #3 by Canadian John on 14 Aug 2018

•  Welcome from Canada.. Have fun with the Stampede. The bad part is the wait. The good part, the weather should be somewhat tempered by then.
  • #4 by triplebq on 14 Aug 2018
  • Welcome and congrats on the new unit.
  • #5 by cookingjnj on 14 Aug 2018
  • Welcome to the group and congrats on your new Stampede. Hope the wait time goes by quick.  But well worth the wait.
  • #6 by SurfAndTurf on 14 Aug 2018
  • Fellow Zonie here! I've just joined recently and have been scouring the search function and have learned so much! You are going to LOVE the pellet grill! Stay cool.
    SurfAndTurf
  • #7 by mo-kid on 15 Aug 2018
  • greetings to the forum....you will enjoy the pellet grill and this site is a wonderful help on all things pellet.
Pages:
Actions