• #31 by CaptJerry on 11 Sep 2017
  • Why can't I get Emerson Lake and Palmer out of my head?  :o
  • #32 by riverrat49 on 12 Sep 2017
  • Because your a "Lucky Man" CJ  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Why can't I get Emerson Lake and Palmer out of my head?  :o
  • #33 by CaptJerry on 12 Sep 2017
  • Brilliant!  :rotf:
  • #34 by mo-kid on 20 Sep 2017
  • It is good to hear from you all. I found out about the site. Great work Bentley!! Now, do you need anything.... nitrile gloves, etc....my profound favor. Just getting ready to smoke some meatballs.  :clap:
  • #35 by Bentley on 20 Sep 2017
  • Good to have you here!

We still have much of what you sent in 2014?  Which we did get a chance to use in 2015 and we will again be using in 2018 when we go to the American Royal as Team PelletFan.com!

It is good to hear from you all. I found out about the site. Great work Bentley!! Now, do you need anything.... nitrile gloves, etc....my profound favor. Just getting ready to smoke some meatballs.  :clap:
  • #36 by mo-kid on 20 Sep 2017
  • good deal; just let me know if and when that time comes!
  • #37 by rwalters on 20 Sep 2017
  • I am onboard and excited! Thanks, Bentley!!!
  • #38 by Ralphie on 02 Oct 2017
  • I was new to PH this summer and bummed when it fizzled. But it wasn't the name or format that hooked me. It was the people, content, contributors, and a passion for meat and fire that drew me to it.
    After googling to figure out what happened to PH, I stumbled onto Pelletfan. I opened the link and was like "holy ****! I found my people!" (Even though y'all don't really know me).

Anyway, so glad to have found the trail of crumbs back "home".
  • #39 by yorkdude on 06 Oct 2017
  • Sure glad I found you, quite accidentally as I had pretty much given up.
    The acceptance email was awfully nice to see first thing this morning, thanks Bentley and Kristen.
    Brian
  • #40 by Quadman750 on 06 Oct 2017
  • Welcome to the forum
  • #41 by WayneB on 06 Oct 2017
  • Just found you all after having DT's from no Pellet Forum to read.
    Thanks Bentley.

Wayne B
  • #42 by Bentley on 09 Oct 2017
  • Has happened more then once already!

Looks good so far, I'll hang around until somebody starts... or talking politics :cool:
  • #43 by ylr on 13 Oct 2017
  • This is awesome! :cool:
  • #44 by garyf1419 on 18 Oct 2017
  • I was a quiet observer of the old site. But it was the place that convinced me that pellets were the way to go. Bought my 1st grill in 2011 after 2 successful cancer surgeries as treat for myself and I have never looked back.   Then one day I clicked on my well used book mark and the site was gone. I must have clicked on that book mark everyday for weeks. Just as was ready to give up I googled what happened to pelletheads.com. That lead to another forum which lead me here. Bentley and everyone else involved thank you for allowing me back from a true pellet fan!
  • #45 by Chashub on 21 Oct 2017
  • I, too am grateful to have found Pellet Fan. I loved PH for all of the content that was offered. I didn't post a lot of stuff, except lots of newbie questions. I researched, quite often, for a year before I decided upon my BGW Grand Slam. Since then, I had used many of the recipes, a mod and enjoyed the camaraderie and banter amongst the members. Then one day I felt hopeless with the loss of PH. I was truly Jonesing for anything pellet. Like almost hitting the lottery I stumbled onto Pellet Fan. Looking forward to the addition of many more comments, especially the recipes!
     Thanks Bentley!
    Charlie, AKA Postmanx1
    PS, I am really enjoying my Grand Slam
Pages:
Actions