Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by Canadian John on 11 Nov 2017
  •  :clap:
  • #47 by Ssteppe on 12 Dec 2017
  • After wandering lost in the desert for a few months, I've finally found you! I've been having withdrawal symptons!  :bbq:
  • #48 by Bentley on 12 Jan 2018
  • I had no idea that guests could view our profiles.  They can't anymore, my apologies for being "special" when it comes to IT and not realizing it for 4 months!
  • #49 by Bentley on 01 Dec 2019
  • A high of 276 people at once on the site, 95% of that guests...Not sure why.  26000+ page views today...That is a weeks worth.  Just simply dont understand all the guests!
  • #50 by Th3Batman86 on 01 Dec 2019
  • A high of 276 people at once on the site, 95% of that guests...Not sure why.  26000+ page views today...That is a weeks worth.  Just simply dont understand all the guests!

That is a crazy amount. Not sure what accounts for it. I know that I direct people here on reddit often but didn't today.
  • #51 by Mudflap on 02 Dec 2019
    I am counted as a guest most of the time because my phone makes it difficult to log on.
    Mudflap
  • #52 by Bentley on 29 Apr 2020
  • Most page views ever on the site this month!
  • #53 by hughver on 29 Apr 2020
  • I wonder why?  ;D
  • #54 by Bentley on 22 Aug 2021
  • Every day now a new Russian email trying to sign up.  And they are so easy to spot. ew.tfv.qa.ij.rop@uranti.ru
  • #55 by Bentley on 14 Dec 2021
  • Thanks to all who report the SPAM.  It is appreciated.  The last one was a little disturbing.  You start toi get a feeling for usernames and email, but when that happens I check IP address and it is usually outside of the US so it becomes easier to spot.  This IP was based in the NY city area, I rolled the dice and lost!

Ahh, a little spice for the day!  Again, thanks to all who make the site what it is!
  • #56 by Bar-B-Lew on 14 Dec 2021
  • FYI, I had that connection problem again a few times this morning.
  • #57 by 02ebz06 on 14 Dec 2021
  • FYI, I had that connection problem again a few times this morning.

I had it a couple times yesterday morning.  First in a long time.
  • #58 by Bentley on 14 Dec 2021
  • It happened to me just recently too.  I think it is HostGator related.  Glad it is mostly long spells between issues!
Pages:
Actions