Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ZCZ on 06 Sep 2017
  • This site is such a pleasant place to come and just hang out and read and see what everybody is doing.  A real breath of fresh air.  I find myself checking up often to see what's new. Don't see any bashing or putting down of one grill type over another.  That is a relief.
    Just had to say that.
    Z
  • #2 by LowSlowFoShow on 06 Sep 2017
  • This site is such a pleasant place to come and just hang out and read and see what everybody is doing.  A real breath of fresh air.  I find myself checking up often to see what's new. Don't see any bashing or putting down of one grill type over another.  That is a relief.
    Just had to say that.
    Z

+1
  • #3 by MP09 on 06 Sep 2017
  • I'm very happy with this site. I think the info here is invaluable and will  get even better as more people find the flame...
  • #4 by Quadman750 on 06 Sep 2017
  • Pretty fast growing site, lots of great input from the members
  • #5 by TravlinMan on 06 Sep 2017
  • Couldn't agree more.. :cool:

Like a fresh wind on a sunny day..
  • #6 by pz on 06 Sep 2017
  • ... Don't see any bashing or putting down of one grill type over another.  That is a relief.
    Just had to say that.
    Z

I'm with Z - everyone here is welcoming and acceptant of all opinions. So many of the posts give you the feeling that an "in-person" conversation is taking place, often interjected with humor or other things normally associated with face to face conversation.

I'm a member of a variety of forums spanning diverse interests from RV-ing to cooking, and for a while now I have been decreasing the number of posts I make on all of them. I joined here because one of the interests I have is pellet cooking, but I did really not expect to contribute all that much. However, the refreshing responses from the administration to my questions and the encouraging responses to my posts from members  is truly a breath of fresh air.
  • #7 by riverrat49 on 06 Sep 2017
  • Hey I have a mixed Competition Team GMG JB (Me) and (His) a rehabbed Traeger 075 made in Oregon   :help:

Don't see any bashing or putting down of one grill type over another.  That is a relief.
    Just had to say that.
    Z
  • #8 by Kristin Meredith on 07 Sep 2017
  • Thank you Z.  It is the members who provide content and we have the best!!!
  • #9 by TLK on 07 Sep 2017
    Just had to say that.
    Z

Yes, this site already has a very solid foundation
  • #10 by Gringo on 07 Sep 2017
  • I completely agree.

This site feels more like a community than most others.
  • #11 by Lothar1974 on 07 Sep 2017
  • I completely agree.

Agree   :)
  • #12 by LowSlowJoe on 07 Sep 2017
  • Oooh... and it's even up.
  • #13 by GrillinGlen on 07 Sep 2017
  • I completely agree.

I also agree  :clap:
  • #14 by LowSlowFoShow on 07 Sep 2017
  • #15 by zephyr on 07 Sep 2017
  • +1   :clap:    :cool:     ......................................    ZEP
Pages:
Actions