Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Kristin Meredith on 22 Aug 2018
  • Sorry to hear the baby was a preemie, but from your photos all seems well in your lovely family shot.  Congrats on your new addition, hope the new job is going well and getting more familiar each month, and thanks so much for all your tireless efforts on getting this site up and running and smoothing all the bumps out!!!
  • #17 by Bobitis on 22 Aug 2018
  • Checking in from 21st century Mordor:

• #18 by ylr on 22 Aug 2018
  • I have to go to work before the check-in, but I do want to say congratulations, and thanks!
  • #19 by yorkdude on 22 Aug 2018
  • Thanks again.........
    And Happy 1st. Anniversary.
    This really is a great place with a bunch of great people.
  • #20 by Kristin Meredith on 22 Aug 2018
  • It is 8 pm Eastern and there are 25 PelletFans on-line.  Thanks for showing up.  Fish sticks and tater tots for all!!!

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Happy Anniversary!
  • #21 by Bentley on 22 Aug 2018
  • I was here at 8!  Huza to all!
  • #22 by Brushpopper on 22 Aug 2018
  • Howdy from Texas Y'all!!!  Thanks for getting the band back together!!!
  • #23 by Smokechaser on 22 Aug 2018
  • Same here.  6pm mountain time!   Happy anniversary and thanks.
  • #24 by WiPelletHead on 22 Aug 2018
  • Hi from WI.

And thanks to all for having us.

:cool: :cool:
  • #25 by Bar-B-Lew on 22 Aug 2018
  • oooops...missed by a few minutes
  • #26 by cookingjnj on 22 Aug 2018
  • NJ is in the house.  Signed in at 8, tried sending message through and some reason they did not go....must be user error.  Just wanted to say congrats to Kristin, Bentley and the whole Pellet Fan community on a great first year.  I know the PF moniker says "Welcome to the Dark Side", but there is always far more light than dark when here among friends.  What a great first year, looking forward to many more celebrations in the future.
    joe
  • #27 by Blowin Smoke on 22 Aug 2018
  • Thanks for the site. :clap:
  • #28 by pmillen on 22 Aug 2018
  • I was late.
  • #29 by MP09 on 22 Aug 2018
  • Unfortunately, I was very late but thank you for this great site full of info!
  • #30 by grilltreats on 22 Aug 2018
  • Just wanted to say Happy Anniversary and thanks for this forum to all that made it possible and who keep it going on a daily basis.
Pages:
Actions