Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Mudflap on 27 Aug 2018
  • Just got an Email from Tyson Treager about a new Pizza Oven he is making. Looks interesting.
  • #2 by triplebq on 27 Aug 2018
  • The price it out of my reach but it sure would be nice to own one.
  • #3 by Ralphie on 28 Aug 2018
  • Is Tyson Traeger a family member offshoot of the pellet grill company?  Same company? 
  • #4 by Mudflap on 28 Aug 2018
  • Is Tyson Traeger a family member offshoot of the pellet grill company?  Same company?

I would have to guess same family somehow. The new company is in Mount Angel Oregon the same town that Traeger grills was started in. Looks like the same location also.

As for were the money (same company?) goes ???

Some history links. ADDMIN feel free to delete if needed.

https://catholicsentinel.org/MobileContent/News/Local/Article/Traeger-Industries-turns-old-Abbey-dairy-into-barbecue-paradise/2/35/1375?FullSite=true

https://www.firecraft.com/article/history-of-pellet-grills

Mudflap
  • #5 by TechMOGogy on 30 Aug 2018
  • Whats it look like?
  • #6 by Bentley on 30 Aug 2018
  • At $2,995 (and that does not include the cart), I am afraid I would have to try the Sams one 1st at a fraction of the cost!

• #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 31 Aug 2018
  • that pic makes it look like you need a ladder to put a pizza in the unit
  • #8 by Th3Batman86 on 31 Aug 2018
  • I have the Tyson Traeger outdoor pellet heater and I love it. I posted it here in the "other" section awhile ago. They are made here in the Willamette Valley, in Mt. Angel Oregon. I have not been to the shop but I have driven by it. The quality of my pellet heater would lead me to order again and any other product from Tyson and Wood Pellet Products. **Not a shill and I don't work for them, I just really like that heater and wanted to say that I am excited to see this potential pizza oven. 
  • #9 by Mudflap on 31 Aug 2018
  • I have the Tyson Traeger outdoor pellet heater and I love it. I posted it here in the "other" section awhile ago. They are made here in the Willamette Valley, in Mt. Angel Oregon. I have not been to the shop but I have driven by it. The quality of my pellet heater would lead me to order again and any other product from Tyson and Wood Pellet Products. **Not a shill and I don't work for them, I just really like that heater and wanted to say that I am excited to see this potential pizza oven.

I was hopping they would come out with one for Outfitter Tents.

Mudflap
Pages:
Actions