Pages:
Actions
  • #121 by Bar-B-Lew on 28 Nov 2021
  • The Spataro does look good and better then the Tony Lukes, although I like the look of those onions.  I just like the beef chopped and not thin sliced!  Surprised at a 4 though, man, that is bad in my opinion!

It wasn't chopped like every other place I have been, it was very greasy, the onions were almost raw, and the beef had no flavor like others.  I was very disappointed.  I went to John's Pork first because they were ranked #1 on some lists, but they closed at 5 do to the pandemic so I settled for Tony's which was the next closest on my list.
  • #122 by Bentley on 28 Nov 2021
  • I was amazed when we went to Philly in Winter of 2015 and both Geno's and Jim's had zero flavor!  The 1st cheese steak I had in Philly was at Jim's in 2002 and it was great.
  • #123 by Bar-B-Lew on 28 Nov 2021
  • I thought Pat's was way better than Geno's and that Tony Luke's was close to Geno's.  Jim's may have been the best I have had yet, but Ishkabibble's was pretty good too.
  • #124 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Feb 2022
  • The Pizza Joint - Allentown, PA - good sandwich, small grilled onions, light on the red sauce, cheese melted with meat and topped with cheese sauce.  Was not a fan of the roll which was similar to a Primo Hoagie's roll.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #125 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Feb 2022
  • Vince's Cheese Steak's - Allentown, PA - former brick and mortar locations now food trucks only.  They were parked at Taylor House Brewing last month.  Good sandwich but was not a fan of the American cheese used.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #126 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Feb 2022
  • Keystone Pub - Whitehall, PA

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #127 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Feb 2022
  • The Shack - Slatington, PA - good tasting sandwich for $5 or $6 at a bar

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #128 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Feb 2022
  • BSB's - Coraopolis, PA - delivered to Cobblehaus Brewing Co

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #129 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Feb 2022
  • Getting caught up on my last few months worth of cheesesteaks
  • #130 by 02ebz06 on 12 Feb 2022
  • The one from Keystone Pub and the last one from Coraopolis look the best to me.
  • #131 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Mar 2022
  • Hops at the Paddock - cheesesteak with pierogies sauteed in butter and onions

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #132 by 02ebz06 on 12 Mar 2022
  • Oh, that looks so good.
    Making me hungry, and won't be having pizza for about an hour and a half.
  • #133 by Bar-B-Lew on 13 Mar 2022
  • Yocco's hot dogs - cheesesteak (surprisingly no red sauce which is popular around here) and a chili cheese dog
    Edible cheesesteak but no need for me to have to order another one there when so many other places are better.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #134 by Bentley on 13 Mar 2022
  • I need a little more sauce in my chili dog...I guess I mean a little more runny!  I like the cheesesteaks that are chopped though!
  • #135 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Mar 2022
  • Villa Lentini - Ballietsville, PA $11

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Pages:
Actions