Pages:
Actions
  • #181 by Bar-B-Lew on 08 Feb 2023
  • A new deli opened up near where I grew up which is about 20 minutes from where I live.  A buddy of mine has got rave reviews on the cheesesteak and the Italian hoagie from his parents.  My brother has also seen pics and rave reviews on Facebook.  I think I will try it this weekend.  I am heading that way anyway to try the Peanut Butter Cup Milk Stout at the Taylor House Brewery on Friday.

I would eat a cheesesteak again at every place I posted on the last few photos from last nights posts.
  • #182 by Bentley on 08 Feb 2023
  • After almost 17 years of not having a drink, this is still wrong on so many levels.

I am heading that way anyway to try the Peanut Butter Cup Milk Stout at the Taylor House Brewery...
  • #183 by Bar-B-Lew on 08 Feb 2023
  • This is pretty entertaining and maybe educating.  A guy working a shift at Philly cheesesteak shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGsy9bqpbaU
  • #184 by Bentley on 08 Feb 2023
  • Again, my kind of sandwich!
  • #185 by Bar-B-Lew on 20 Mar 2023
  • House made sandwich

Hatch green chile turkey breast and onions sauteed in garlic chili olive oil on an Amoroso roll with some Chicago hot giardinera

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #186 by 02ebz06 on 21 Mar 2023
  • Is that a Whole Wheat roll ?
    No mayo ?
  • #187 by Bar-B-Lew on 21 Mar 2023
  • Is that a Whole Wheat roll ?
    No mayo ?

Not this time.  It was an Amoroso roll.  I do have some Walmart whole wheat rolls that I have been eating lately to increase fiber intake and reduce flour related carbs.

And, no mayo either.  I did top with some melted shredded cheese with chipotle, jalapeno, and habanero in it.
  • #188 by Bar-B-Lew on 20 Apr 2023
  • Italian beef with Italian sausage from Portillo's

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #189 by urnmor on 15 May 2023
  • Buck's store Bar and Grill If you want the most fantastic cheesesteaks this is the place. I had the Philly Cheesesteak with onions and peppers on a great tasting roll. It was made to perfection as I did not need to add any condiments to improve the taste. Over the ears i have many cheesesteaks to include those made in Philly and without a doubt this was the best. My wife had the chicken cheesesteak with onions, lettuce and tomatoes. Best she ever had. She said it was perfectly seasoned. She did not even add salt and she is one to add salt to everything. Bucks Store Bar and Grill is located in farmland in Princess Anne MD and the current owner has now owned for three vears. He will engage you in conversation and you will find out he is passionate about his cooking and his small bar and grill. So if you are in the Princess Anne / Crisfield MD area and you want a fantastic cheesesteak go here for IMO you will not be disappointed. 

I should have taken a picture however I did not have a camera.  I got the large and ate the whole thing.
  • #190 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 May 2023
  • Thanks for the info.  That is a 4 hour drive one way for me so probably won't be making that trip soon.  Maybe I can plan a trip there with the wife and dog for a weekend.
  • #191 by Bentley on 15 May 2023
  • I was checking it out also, 8 hour round trip for me too! A shame that beautiful Chesapeake Bay only has 2 ways across!  It is only about 120 miles as the crow flies!
  • #192 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 May 2023
  • Stopped in Easton, PA this morning on my way to pick up my wife at the Newark airport.

Cheesesteak from Giacomo's near Lafayette College that has won local cheesesteak awards.  It was different.  Almost tasted like a pizza with the sauce mixed in with extremely melted cheese.

Italian Hoagie from Noto's Deli.

Statue of Larry Holmes on the PA side of the Delaware River that splits PA and NJ.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

• #193 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 May 2023
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #194 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 May 2023
  • #195 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 May 2023
Pages:
Actions