Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by azwine on 19 Oct 2018
  • Just a quick note...have been using a pellet grill/smoker since 2015, when I first switched from a gasser to a GMG DB. A short time later I purchased a GMG DC (birthday gift) so I could participate in the town rib/tritip competition with a friend. We came in 6th on the tritip and tied for 10th or so out of 20 for the ribs. The next year we tied for first overall with a 1st in BBR and 3rd or 4th with the tritip. Moved to Tucson last year and sold both of my other GMGs. Didn't take long for me to get another DB. Now that our weather is cooling a bit, am looking forward to more smokes/cooks on the DB. BTW, anyone know what happened to the Pelletheads site? Did it go offline again?
  • #2 by hughver on 19 Oct 2018
  • PH site has been on and off for the last several weeks, as of today it's off.
  • #3 by triplebq on 19 Oct 2018
  • Welcome and congrats on your competition cooking.
  • #4 by Canadian John on 20 Oct 2018

•  A very warm welcome to Pellet Fan azwine!  It's good to hear you are back in the game...I'll let others comment on P H .  :)
  • #5 by yorkdude on 20 Oct 2018
  • Welcome and congratulations on your finishes.
    Lots of great stuff here and a wealth of knowledge.
  • #6 by pmillen on 20 Oct 2018
  • Welcome aboard.  Those are good contest results.  Please post some recipes to show us how you do it.

BTW, do you have some good Mexican dish recipes for the DB?
  • #7 by Darwin on 24 Oct 2018
  • Hello and welcome.
  • #8 by SurfAndTurf on 26 Oct 2018
  • fellow zonie here!
    sounds like you have the inside edge on the competition!
Pages:
Actions