Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boat bunk slide help  (Read 1017 times)

Mudflap

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
  • Sunset in Harrisburg Oregon
Re: Boat bunk slide help
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2019, 08:46:39 PM »

Was the Velcro not slippery enough? Did wet bunkers affect the loading ease? I assume that your "sled" does not have any sort of keel or centering straits.

Yes if it is wet it helped when loading. It is the unloading. Keel only on front half or so. Back half has revers chine on sides. Just put some side guides on this week. Boat is sitting 1 inch to the right on the trailer today. The photo from the front you can see there is a lot of boat out past the bunks. Thinking about installing a Keel roller in the very front.

Pulled ski boat out from north end of the house to dry because snow collapsed storage cover. Just enough room for wife's car (unless I pull drift boat out also).

Just want to cook good food. DB GMG

mo-kid

• Using less gas.
  • I get by with a little help from my friends.....
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2019, 08:59:28 PM »

hey mudflap.........my mom lives on table rock lake near branson, MO. The family always goes down over the summer. I love that lake and we fish off the boat dock or off the jet ski or off the 5 person paddle boat. I usually will smoke up some pulled pork and do beans and other stuff off the Green Mtn. grill. Good times...looks like you are having the same wonderful time yourself.
thanks for the pics (esp. the ones with the fish...lol)
GMC daniel boone; frog mats, grill grates, SS griddle,

hughver

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • University of Louisiana
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2019, 11:00:53 AM »

It is the unloading.

Tie long line to bow, release all tie downs, backup real fast, hit breaks hard and boat launches its self.  :)  Great collection of toys.  :clap:
--Hugh -- Sun Lakes, AZ. Traeger Select W/SS4, BGE-L, Charbroil Inferred Gas, Smokey Mountain Vertical Gas
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up