Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bar-B-Lew on 08 Nov 2018
  • Newbie here... how does one become a member at restaurant Depot without a qualifying business to use ???

KC BBQ Society membership, but check details
  • #17 by triplebq on 08 Nov 2018
  • Newbie here... how does one become a member at restaurant Depot without a qualifying business to use ???

KC BBQ Society membership, but check details

Yes all you have to do is become a member of KCBS which is is $40.00 per year. Honestly when I go into RD I just ask for a day pass and tell them I'm with KCBS. They have yet ask me to show proof or even an ID. Most of the time they just look up the membership number and write it down on a piece of paper which I give to the cashier at checkout. There have been times where the person working the checkin desk gives you the look like you are making them do some work.
  • #18 by Bentley on 09 Nov 2018
  • Gloomy, drizzly day, so time to get all the RD meats put up!

• #19 by Bentley on 09 Nov 2018
  • Salami is the last that needs to be sliced, then I gotta figure out how I am gonna divide up the beef and store it!

• #20 by BigDave83 on 09 Nov 2018
  • does all of the lunch meat go in the freezer or just in the fridge. For me even vac sealed and in the fridge it goes bad after a month or 6 weeks.
  • #21 by Bentley on 09 Nov 2018
  • All in the Freezer Big Wave Dave!  Although it wont last 6 weeks!

And the payoff!

• #22 by Bentley on 09 Nov 2018
  • I have been making Club's for a long time, looked up a couple of recipes to see if mine was "traditional"...was curious to see cheese on several!  You all put, or expect cheese on your Clubs?
  • #23 by BigDave83 on 09 Nov 2018
  • I like cheese on most everything. Good looking sammich.
  • #24 by triplebq on 09 Nov 2018
  • Now that might be the best sandwich I have seen in a long time. Time to pull out the slicer and make a trip to RD.
  • #25 by Bar-B-Lew on 09 Nov 2018
  • Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I also like cheese on my club sandwich and bacon too

• #26 by triplebq on 09 Nov 2018
  •  :lick:
  • #27 by cookingjnj on 09 Nov 2018
  • Great looking sammies gents!  I also prefer to have cheese on my club sammies.
  • #28 by Bentley on 09 Nov 2018
  • There is bacon on mine, but I only went with 3 slices, normally it would be 6!  Next time we go out, I am going to order a Club and see if it has cheese!
  • #29 by yorkdude on 10 Nov 2018
  • Holy cow, those clubs look outstanding.
    They are truly great sandwiches. Cheese here also, just like in a photo...it makes you smile.
    That's what my Mom always said.
  • #30 by Bentley on 13 Dec 2018
  • Score...Restaurant Depot Richmond!  Grilled Tri-Tip sandwiches tomorrow night!

Pages:
Actions