Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 10 Sep 2017
  • Gonna go try it right now, will see if it works!

• #2 by riverrat49 on 11 Sep 2017
  • Nice to see you back to the product testing gig  :cool:
  • #3 by Quadman750 on 11 Sep 2017
  • Well how did it work?
  • #4 by Bentley on 11 Sep 2017
  • I half you know whated it last night and I got the results you would expect.

I can already tell I wish the tenderizing rollers were adjustable.  When it says a 1/2 inch thick piece of meat, they are not kidding.  So, have been working all day today outside and have meeting tonight, so will plan on some pictures, maybe a 30 second video, and results with the right thickness of meat tomorrow!

And, after looking at the writing on the box again, I guess I am going to have to look up the definition of the word marinate...
  • #5 by Bobitis on 11 Sep 2017
  • Marinade is a noun - marinate is a verb.

Cut to the chase...

A marinade is the mixture you put your meat in. To marinate is the process the meat undergoes in absorbing the marinade. 
    Kinda like adding salt to your meat. Salt is a thing so it's a noun. However... you can salt your meat and it becomes a verb at that time?

If ya can make sense outta that, let me know.  ???
  • #6 by Bobitis on 11 Sep 2017
  • I half you know whated it last night and I got the results you would expect.

I can already tell I wish the tenderizing rollers were adjustable.  When it says a 1/2 inch thick piece of meat, they are not kidding.  So, have been working all day today outside and have meeting tonight, so will plan on some pictures, maybe a 30 second video, and results with the right thickness of meat tomorrow!

Can you elaborate on this Bentley?  Do you start with 1/2" and it gets mushed down to 3/8? Or do you start with something thicker and mush it down to 1/2"? Any time I've gotten the urge to tenderize using a mallet, I wanted something 3/8 thick at the most as the end product.

Maybe you could come up with an adjustable version and patent it.  :cool:
  • #7 by Bentley on 11 Sep 2017
  • I think 1/2 inch is the max, seems pretty thin to me, but will see tomorrow night!
  • #8 by Bentley on 12 Sep 2017
  • The review is over here guys!

Sportsman Meat Tenderizer
Pages:
Actions