Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bar-B-Lew on 08 Dec 2018
  • Funny how the Southern part of our country is getting a snowstorm yet the northern part is not.  I was just going through my google newsfeed and read something about the storm in Virginia.  I know some folks in Culpepper who may get a dusting, yet folks closer to the TN border hours south of them may get 9" of snow.  I am sure it has not happened frequently that S Virginia has had more snow in a day than N Virginia.

I hope anyone on here having to deal with it gets through with no harm.  Keep us updated on the status of the storm in your area.
  • #2 by triplebq on 08 Dec 2018
  • Middle parts of NC is expecting anywhere from 3 - 12 inches  ???
  • #3 by Bentley on 08 Dec 2018
  • I did not know we were expecting any!  Have not got to use the tractor for nearly 3 years to clear driveways, has been depressing!

• #4 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Dec 2018
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]

Been snowing about 2 hours.  Not a whole lot so far, but Dozer is having fun.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #5 by Bentley on 09 Dec 2018
  • About an inch and a half so far.  Supposed to snow for 3 more hours, so we may end up with 3 inches!  Not even enough to make a Snowboy!

• #6 by Bentley on 09 Dec 2018
  • Amazing how much difference in snow there is in just 60 miles.
  • #7 by pmillen on 10 Dec 2018
  • One time, as a 9-year old or so, I stood in the rain on one side of an undivided four-lane city street while it was not raining on the other side.
  • #8 by Bar-B-Lew on 10 Dec 2018
  • One time, as a 9-year old or so, I stood in the rain on one side of an undivided four-lane city street while it was not raining on the other side.

I remember sitting in a parking lot as an 18 year old witnessing the same thing.
  • #9 by ZCZ on 10 Dec 2018
  • Heard on the local weather that more snow this year in Lubbock, Tx than in Mpls, MN
    Z
Pages:
Actions