Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bten on 12 Dec 2018
  • Looks like the firecraft web site is down.  Not a good sign.
  • #2 by W6YJ on 12 Dec 2018
  • Especially when combined with no humans to answer sales and support calls for the last few months.

I kept hoping they would somehow survive, but it doesn't look like it was meant to be.

Hopefully nothing on my Q450 will break as their warranty is now useless.

Luckily, most of the parts can be replaced with parts from other manufacturers.

I did order (and received) a spare cover a few months ago. Figured if they didn't come through, I could dispute the charge.
  • #3 by jgrayson on 13 Dec 2018
  • I had a feeling the website would disappear soon.  I'll be kicking myself at some time in the future for not buying a spare cover while they were available.

I'm happy with the Q450.  It's a nice machine, and I'm disappointed they were unable to continue.  My guess is that they should have kept their reseller status with Traeger and Memphis to keep sales volume instead of focusing solely on their own product.
  • #4 by bucky919 on 13 Dec 2018
  • I think I may have a cover, that mine came with that I will never use. Probably still in the box if I can find it.
  • #5 by LowSlowJoe on 18 Dec 2018
  • I think I may have a cover too...  new in box.  I'd have to search for it...  but if someone wants it and is willing to pay shipping, I'd be more then happy to send it to them.( assuming I can find it)
Pages:
Actions