Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by triplebq on 17 Sep 2017
  • Just a pic of some food I cooked.
  • #17 by JimAZ on 17 Sep 2017
  • Sunshine a sequoia cactus, both of which are plentiful in Arizona.
  • #18 by Quadman750 on 18 Sep 2017
  • A pic of my pit.
  • #19 by Chris__M on 18 Sep 2017
  • I thought my avatar was a useful indication that BBQ goes on elsewhere.

For anyone that worries, it is not meant to signify that I am burning the flag! That's not really a thing over here. ;D
  • #20 by reubenray on 18 Sep 2017
  • I chose mine because of what Kristin's avatar is.
  • #21 by TechMOGogy on 18 Sep 2017
  • Mine is a just a pic of one of my old trucks
    I probably am into my old trucks more than BBQ at various times of the year :)
  • #22 by Clonesmoker on 19 Sep 2017
  • North Side of Kauai Island at around 3500 ft.  Just a breathtaking view of the mountains, the ocean and the waterfall in the mountain. It was 70 degrees just perfect weather. Not a bad cell phone shot.
  • #23 by Lothar1974 on 19 Sep 2017
  • It's a pick of my new Vizsla Zoe
  • #24 by pmillen on 19 Sep 2017
  • Super affectionate dogs.  As soft as velvet.  Is Zoe going to hunt?  One of my three hunting buddies has one.  I love hunting over her.

Please post a larger photograph in the General Discussion > Show Us Your Pets section.
  • #25 by Old Salt on 19 Sep 2017
  • I chose mine because of what Kristin's avatar is.

GEAUX!!!!

Mine is just a Navy Chief emblem, but retired.
  • #26 by Kristin Meredith on 10 Jan 2018
  • OK, college football is over until next August (sigh).  So time to go back to my original avatar.  Anyone else making changes or want to explain yours?
  • #27 by Bar-B-Lew on 10 Jan 2018
  • No changes planned until hopefully early February.
  • #28 by Phrett on 10 Jan 2018
  • To honor the fine men and women in blue (or brown, green, grey, camo, etc.) who stand up to protect us from the wolves, from Mainstreet America  to far off foerign lands.
  • #29 by Brushpopper on 10 Jan 2018
  • Mine is my old windmill with a mockingbird sitting on the tail.  It was a cold winter day for South Texas and one of my favorite pics I've ever taken.  I painted the fan and tail like that after a buddy and I had to pull the motor down and rebuild it.  It was the source of water for the house and cattle.  We moved here six years ago and listening that windmill is what I think miss the most.
  • #30 by Canadian John on 10 Jan 2018
  •  I wanted something "Canadian" to go along with Canadian John. I selected the maple leaf as a result..It is on our flag..

As far as being computer illiterate goes, I am at the bottom, not Kristin.  My avatar was a challenge at first..
Pages:
Actions