Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Quadman750 on 10 Jan 2018
  • Mine is just a pic of my Memphis Elite chugging away, as for my user name I used to have a couple Kawasaki 750 quads (ATV’s) The user name started on an ATV forum & just carried it over to other forums.
  • #32 by CaptJerry on 10 Jan 2018
  • Smilin Bob always cracked me up,
  • #33 by hughver on 10 Jan 2018
  • Even though I live in Arizona and Washington, I was born/raised in Louisiana and played football for the University of Louisiana in the early 60's, hence the UL logo. 
  • #34 by DE on 10 Jan 2018
  • I Chose mine because I like Goodness, (Brisket). Did a word search and discovered I had coined a new word "Briskitarian", had a tee and coffee mug made, and gave it a definition too.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

A "Briskitarian" is one of two types of people! One who smokes his or her hunks of Goodness until it probes like butter, or one who enjoys his or her Goodness that has been smoked until it probes like butter.
  • #35 by lamrith on 10 Jan 2018
  • Little bit of a military aircraft buff.  Picture was taken as the aircraft flew over my home during a show at the local airbase.
  • #36 by Bentley on 10 Jan 2018
  • So you were playing about 15 years before my college time.  Did you get to play the position I always wanted to play?  Free Safety.  My freshman HS season, I still had a suspension helmet!

...in Louisiana and played football for the University of Louisiana in the early 60's,
  • #37 by RWhyman on 10 Jan 2018
  • Because sometimes people may think I'm an xxx. I'm trying to behave on the site.
  • #38 by TravlinMan on 10 Jan 2018
  • In memory of a beautiful little girl we lost to cancer..
  • #39 by Bar-B-Lew on 10 Jan 2018
  • So you were playing about 15 years before my college time.  Did you get to play the position I always wanted to play?  Free Safety.  My freshman HS season, I still had a suspension helmet!

...in Louisiana and played football for the University of Louisiana in the early 60's,

I played free safety on the freshman team and had a suspension helmet too.
  • #40 by ylr on 10 Jan 2018
  • Never bothered to get one; too lazy, I guess....... ::)
  • #41 by hughver on 10 Jan 2018
  • Did you get to play the position I always wanted to play?  Free Safety.

In my day, you had to play offense and defense. I was what would be called in todays game a tight end on offense and interior lineman on defense.
  • #42 by Bobitis on 10 Jan 2018
  • I have changed mine to better reflect my values.
  • #43 by Maineac on 10 Jan 2018
  • 3 reasons for avatar - Favorite food, regional icon, it's wicked good.
  • #44 by Bentley on 10 Jan 2018
  • Did not have to, but I did too!

In my day, you had to play offense and defense.
  • #45 by Bentley on 10 Jan 2018
  • You have to be 10 years younger then me, how is that possible?

So you were playing about 15 years before my college time.  Did you get to play the position I always wanted to play?  Free Safety.  My freshman HS season, I still had a suspension helmet!

I played free safety on the freshman team and had a suspension helmet too.
Pages:
Actions