Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 23 Dec 2018
  • www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE&feature=share

If you have something that gives you that Christmas feeling, please share!
  • #2 by pmillen on 23 Dec 2018
  • I love Flash Mobs
  • #3 by Trooper on 23 Dec 2018
  • I love Flash Mobs

Ditto, pmillen!
    This video is a classic.

The gal who starts the singing out (on the phone) had her sister (I think) on the phone and kept the call going through the entire song. So her sister could enjoy the chorus as well.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

With over 50 million views Alphabet Photography Inc.'s Christmas Food Court Flash Mob has broken all records, and is the most watched flash mob of all time... and the number 1 top rated, favored, and viewed video of all time in its category. In 2010 Alphabet Photography Inc. created this video as a virtual 'Christmas Card' to its on-line customers and facebook fans. The customers of Alphabet Photography Inc. passed it along to their friends and family and before anyone had a chance to blink the video had over 20 million views and was featured on CNN, The View, Inside Edition, FOX News, Good Morning America, Canada AM, E talk news and many more news and media outlets. Today the video has over 34 million views and has broken all world records to date. If you are not one of the millions of people who have viewed it, check it out and enjoy. We made it just for you! Show Less
    Carol Of The Bells

We came together as a team, this holiday season to bring you this Musical Interruption of The Carol Of The Bells. This video was shot in our warehouse, using sounds from the machinery that we use daily,
  • #4 by silverbullet on 24 Dec 2018
  •  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • #5 by JoeGrilling on 26 Dec 2018
  • I played this back for a number of family members and they all enjoyed it.  I'm not sure how they got the acoustics to work.
Pages:
Actions