Pages:
Actions
  • #106 by smokin soon on 01 Sep 2018
  • BBL did go out with bang, I got quite a chuckle! Quickly deleted.
  • #107 by Bobitis on 01 Sep 2018
  • PM's are still being monitored and manipulated at this time at PH.

Don't believe it? Send me one and I will prove it.

Bob, I sent you a PM over there.

Don't doubt you at all.

Seen some changes from what I typed.

So looks like your correct.

"Hello Bobitis,

A user informed me that you feel that this site has monitored and modified your PMs in the past. I wanted to reach out to you and assure you that I have never looked or modified and user's PMs on Pelletheads, and to be honest wouldn't event know how to. We would love you have you as a regular user of the site. Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer for you. Thanks

Burk123"

There's one thing I hate most, and that's calling me a liar. If I mess up or put out some bad info, I'll be the first to admit it. This is NOT the case.

I've no idea who this 'user' is, but they have no concept of my experience.

I have seen it. The abuse is there. Don't you DARE tell me yer  ignorant to the matter.  >:(
  • #108 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 Sep 2018
  • that is the owner
  • #109 by BigDave83 on 01 Sep 2018
  • I am wondering who Scooter is that started this thread? His name shows up black, is he one that got deleted the other week? I did know guests could come to a forum and post. I have not tried to go back to the other one for some time. I may try it but if it is like that not sure I need to bother.
  • #110 by Bentley on 01 Sep 2018
  • He was a member of Pelletheads, then went to another site and became a moderator, then signed up for this site.  He along with several others were deleted.  I made the post you are referring to and advised any who were deleted to contact me and we would get them set back up!  Only one has choose to do so, so I am assuming the others don't want to be part of the site, or have not been back in so long they don't know/care.  The only section a guest cant view on this site is Competition section, and yes, guests can't post.  They have never been able to.

Either way it cleans up the site.  I would prefer to have 100 Members who contribute, then 100,000 that are just members in name only.  We are never going to monetize this site, so large numbers of Members mean nothing to me.  Content is what drive a site like this!  And the only way you get content is with contributing Members.

If I had it to do over again, it would have been like Old School Alcoholic's Anonymous, you would have needed a sponsor to become a Member!
  • #111 by Bentley on 26 Sep 2018
  • #112 by Bobitis on 26 Sep 2018
  • As of 5:28 pm pacific time, I tried to look at ph...

Warning: main(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/tungst7/pelletheads.com/index.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined variable: boarddir in /home/tungst7/pelletheads.com/index.php on line 47

Warning: main(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/tungst7/pelletheads.com/index.php on line 51

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/tungst7/pelletheads.com/index.php on line 51

Warning: require_once(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/tungst7/pelletheads.com/index.php on line 51

Warning: require_once(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tungst7/pelletheads.com/index.php on line 51

Warning: require_once(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/tungst7/pelletheads.com/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tungst7/pelletheads.com/index.php on line 51

Next fubar???
  • #113 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 Sep 2018
  • That is better than the message I get that says I am banned with no timetable for being reinstated.
  • #114 by triplebq on 26 Sep 2018
  • Last I heard they were moving to a new hosting site. Maybe they are in the transition.
  • #115 by pmillen on 26 Sep 2018
  • "Does anybody really know what time it is?
    Does anybody really care?
    If so, I can't imagine why
    ."
                                                    Chicago
                                        Transit Authority
  • #116 by yorkdude on 27 Sep 2018
  • This morning they appear to be back online ?
  • #117 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 Sep 2018
  • Sorry Bar-B-Lew, you are banned from using this forum!
    This ban is not set to expire.
  • #118 by yorkdude on 27 Sep 2018
    You must have been a REALLY bad boy!
    Just kidding, doesn't seem like you are missing much, somehow I am only a guest.
    Kind of funny if you ask me :pig:
  • #119 by Bobitis on 27 Sep 2018

It shows you were last active at 8:50 this morning. If yer banned, they're still tracking you.
  • #120 by Bobitis on 27 Sep 2018
  • Interesting... way down at the bottom of PH, you see this:

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
    SMFAds for Free Forums
     Smf Destek

SMFAds is a link and Free Forums is a separate link.

http://www.smfads.com/
    https://www.createaforum.com/

hmmm... Larry would never allow ads. Bentley strictly enforced this rule (thank you sir). Sadly, it whizzed off some members, but hey... rules are rules.
Pages:
Actions