Poll: Who wins?

Rams
Saints
Chiefs
The Cheaters

Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by RWhyman on 24 Jan 2019
  • And now a video has emerged that would seem to indicate that one official was hand gesturing to the one with the best view to not throw a flag.

Everybody has teams they love and hate, but all teams deserve to have their games officiated by the rules that are in force by the NFL.

There was also a helmet to helmet hit early in the game that took out the tight end with a concussion that was not called. The defensive player clearly lead with his helmet, but no call.

And Roger Goodell is always spewing about the importance of integrity in the league. What a joke he is.
  • #32 by pmillen on 25 Jan 2019
  • My favorite Pro Bowl story

In 2012, the Patriots LineBacker, Brandon Spikes, was upset that he wasn't chosen.  He was actually in tears.  His teammates were consoling him when Tom Brady walked up and said, "Do you think I play this **** to go to pro bowls?"
  • #33 by pmillen on 25 Jan 2019
  • For the 26th consecutive year a Nebraska Husker will play in the Super Bowl.  It's the longest streak in CFB.

I'm certain that many other universities have put more players in the SB, but Nebraska has this one little record.
  • #34 by reubenray on 26 Jan 2019
  • And now a video has emerged that would seem to indicate that one official was hand gesturing to the one with the best view to not throw a flag.

Everybody has teams they love and hate, but all teams deserve to have their games officiated by the rules that are in force by the NFL.

There was also a helmet to helmet hit early in the game that took out the tight end with a concussion that was not called. The defensive player clearly lead with his helmet, but no call.

And Roger Goodell is always spewing about the importance of integrity in the league. What a joke he is.

Plus the Ram's player was fined for the illegal, but not flagged helmet to helmet hit.
  • #35 by jdmessner on 26 Jan 2019
  • In regards to "The Cheaters". Ace Davis, a 10 year old fourth grader, based his science project on the hypothosis that Tom Brady cheated. The scientific community has spoken and it has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt, Tom Brady is a cheater! After all, the kid did win first prize!!

However, even with this clear cut evidence I will be pulling for the old guy to beat the upstart kid.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tom-brady-cheater-10-year-old-kid-science-fair-project-ace-davis-deflategate/
  • #36 by Bentley on 03 Feb 2019
  • Man, I would say the Rams offense folded like a cheap K-mart chair, but that would be an insult to the chair!
  • #37 by Bar-B-Lew on 03 Feb 2019
  • snooze fest
  • #38 by hughver on 04 Feb 2019
  • I bet that New Orleans would have scored more than three points.  :-[
  • #39 by pmillen on 04 Feb 2019
  • I imagine that soccer fans loved that game.
  • #40 by Bar-B-Lew on 04 Feb 2019
  • I imagine that soccer fans loved that game.

No, most soccer games have more action than that game.
  • #41 by RWhyman on 04 Feb 2019
  • I bet that New Orleans would have scored more than three points.  :-[

True that

Who Dat!!
Pages:
Actions