Pages:
Actions
  • #76 by Bentley on 29 Apr 2021
  • So what did the wi-fi connection issue end up being?
  • #77 by ba123 on 29 Apr 2021
  • About being so close to the house, I'm nervous about the Tec and how hot it gets. Didn't realize it exhausts at the top back of the hood, right tat that wood windowsill. So, I have to figure something out to keep the heat away from there. Everything else stucco, so not worried.

The issue was the app, not Wifi, but the name was wrong on the server and so the app crashed when I wrote the info in the app to match it up. Gott write the Mac Address and the Grill Name, which is supposed to be Memphis by default and you change it when you add it, but it wasn't Memphis. It was an unknown on their server, which is the same problem someone else had on some other review I saw somewhere.

Tech support did see that my Wifi firmware needed to be updated as well, but I connected no problem. And updating the firmware wasn't too hard, but it is a real pain to pull out the grill and those brackets kinda suck. The nut for the back bracket (that is supposed to be stuck on there) popped out and fell in the cabinet to make it even more fun.

Hopefully I won't be pulling this thing out any more.

I think the biggest downside of this project is now that it's done (pretty much), I am REALLY hungry.

Here is a pic of the larger area with the fireplace I had built, the pergola and the equinox I had put in my pergola frame. Just need the backordered furniture to come. Loveseat and chairs near the fireplace and then outdoor teak extendable dining table.
  • #78 by Bar-B-Lew on 29 Apr 2021
  • Looks like that will be a great entertaining area.  Have fun and enjoy it!
  • #79 by hughver on 29 Apr 2021
  • Beautiful, does the pergola provide rain protection or is it just your typical sun shade?
  • #80 by 02ebz06 on 29 Apr 2021
  • Beautiful, does the pergola provide rain protection or is it just your typical sun shade?

I believe it is similar to the one I had at last house.
    A louvered roof that you can open/close with a remote.
  • #81 by pmillen on 29 Apr 2021
  • Gee, it looks even more inviting than I thought it was.

Have a great time there!
  • #82 by ba123 on 29 Apr 2021
  • Thanks, yes! Remote, phone app, or Alexa and then I have a sensor that will auto close if it rains. I really like it so far.
Pages:
Actions