Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by CaptJerry on 28 Jan 2019
  • " I just need to locate the hole to install it..This is the all new AK25H-FKS engine introduced in the Camry in 2018.  The Toyota dealer isn't willing to divulge the information unless

I purchase the heater from them...I see their point. Just feel it way over priced"

If this is the dealer I bought my car from, I would make it clear it's the last one I purchase from them.
    Never have I had a car, boat, motorcycle, camper dealer withhold such basic information.
  • #17 by Yellow-03 on 28 Jan 2019
  • " I just need to locate the hole to install it..This is the all new AK25H-FKS engine introduced in the Camry in 2018.  The Toyota dealer isn't willing to divulge the information unless I purchase the heater from them...I see their point. Just feel it way over priced"

If this is the dealer I bought my car from, I would make it clear it's the last one I purchase from them.
    Never have I had a car, boat, motorcycle, camper dealer withhold such basic information.

It may just be an individual who needs some realignment of his service mindset... but I agree with your sentiment here.  Walk around the corner of the building and find an open door into the actual service area, or find where people step out to smoke, and ask a mechanic directly.  I'm sure they will tell you.
Pages:
Actions