Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by fixithud on 03 Feb 2019
  • Just east of Richmond Va.  Don't have a pellet pooper yet.  Currently cooking on a UDS, gas grill and just got a blackstone.

If I had to make a move right now it would be for cabelas 36 inch because I have gift cards.  If I bought what i want it would most likely be a 640 yoder.

Hud
  • #2 by triplebq on 03 Feb 2019
  • Welcome to the group. The Yoder is one sweet unit. You could always use the gift cards for other stuff.
  • #3 by Canadian John on 03 Feb 2019

•  Welcome Hud to the wonderful world of cooking enjoyment.. A pellet pit should complement your arsenal nicely..Making a choice is always hard until you have been there. A lot of us graduate to a  more

advanced pit after a few years of learning the new craft..Wood produces a vastly different taste to food as I hope you will find out.
  • #4 by pmillen on 03 Feb 2019
  • Welcome aboard.  I hope that you can soon swing that pellet pit.  Somehow, it's more fun to cook on one.

You'll enjoy the cookin' and, of course, the eatin'.
  • #5 by hokiepop on 05 Feb 2019
  • Welcome from West Point, VA.  Glad to have another Virginian aboard.  You will find some very knowledgeable contributors here who are happy to share their experiences  with you. 
  • #6 by Conumdrum on 05 Feb 2019
  • Welcome!  Had a YS640 for almost 5 years now, never an issue, never replaced any bad parts.  Just keeps on cooking!
Pages:
Actions