Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Firecraft

FireCraft's demise, not much info

(1/3) > >>

dclord:
I've tried to find out what happened to these guys, they were my go to place for Traeger parts long before they came out with their own grill. The only info I ever found was that the founder left to take over his father's business, and within a year FireCraft was gone.

https://www.delcotimes.com/business/a-new-wentz-takes-over-at-jeep-aftermarket-parts-provider/article_3e5ae36f-bdd8-5154-9a6e-8e401b74fcdd.html

Too bad he didn't put a little more effort into finding a competent person to take over the business.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Canadian John:

An interesting find... I often wondered what happened to the company and found it to be a rather shocking experience for their customers, especially the Firecraft owners...Live and learn.

okie smokie:
The way that Firecraft abandoned their customers does not set well with me.  All the hype about a new updated pit and such was just pure *#. Must have been in financial trouble or they could have sold the biz. Very disappointed.   :puke:

LowSlowJoe:
Firecraft .com is no longer functional at all. 

I don't know all the details, but I believe Firecraft was always housed at the same location as the Jeep parts business. At least that's the impression I got , from reading about one guy who went directly to Firecraft to get his grill.

TravlinMan:

--- Quote from: LowSlowJoe on February 12, 2019, 03:26:32 PM ---Firecraft .com is no longer functional at all. 

I don't know all the details, but I believe Firecraft was always housed at the same location as the Jeep parts business. At least that's the impression I got , from reading about one guy who went directly to Firecraft to get his grill.

--- End quote ---

Reference: Manta.com
Firecraft
1028 Saunders Lane
West Chester, PA 19380

Reference: Quadratec website: -help - contact
1028 Saunders Ln,
West Chester, PA 19380

Looks like we have a production/product change at that location.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View