Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 18 Feb 2019
  • Almost that time of year!  Love to have you play, hope I can get out of 2nd round this year!

The prize this year (assuming the winner wants it) is Koji Rice for a different way to get Dry Aged beef in days, not weeks!

Pellet Fan March Madness
  • #2 by Mudflap on 03 Mar 2019
  • "BUMP" :cool:
    Hope we get more than just 6 of us...Join the fun in watching how fast one can go from first to last in the first day and then back to the top at the end...Don't need to know anything about basketball, just how to pick a team. :help:

Mudflap

P.S. Hope the rice isn't deterring anyone from joining the fun.
  • #3 by hughver on 03 Mar 2019
  • I read somewhere that someone was offering a million dollars to anyone that got every game right.
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 03 Mar 2019
  • I read somewhere that someone was offering a million dollars to anyone that got every game right.

Warren Buffett does that every year
  • #5 by Bentley on 03 Mar 2019
  • I don't know if it was intended to be...but thats funny!

• #6 by Mudflap on 10 Mar 2019
  • Still looking good. We are all tied for first...

Seven days and we can start picking.. :help:

I don't know if it was intended to be...but thats funny!

yes and after I posted it I hoped it came across that way.

Mudflap
  • #7 by yorkdude on 11 Mar 2019
  • I am happy to embarrass myself again.
  • #8 by Bentley on 11 Mar 2019
  • So will this eventually become April Madness...Jez, the conference tourneys have not even started!
  • #9 by Mudflap on 17 Mar 2019
  • My picks are in >:(

Mudflap
  • #10 by Bentley on 17 Mar 2019
  • Will have to ponder it over night and see if I wanna get screw by the Cavaliers for the 3rd year in a row!  It is hard trying to be a Homer!
  • #11 by RobertG on 17 Mar 2019
  • Thanks for setting this up.  I will fill out a bracket. 
  • #12 by Mudflap on 17 Mar 2019
  • Will have to ponder it over night and see if I wanna get screw by the Cavaliers for the 3rd year in a row!  It is hard trying to be a Homer!

I thought I wasn't going to have to worry about that this year but the Ducks went on to win 4 games in 4 nights to win the Pac 12 auto bid. So one side of my bracket may have me  :rotf:

Mudflap
  • #13 by Kristin Meredith on 18 Mar 2019
  • All done!  Now I get a few days  of day dreaming that my picks are perfect and I am going to win it all!! :pig:
  • #14 by hughver on 18 Mar 2019
  • I've completed my bracket but am having some second thoughts on a few of my picks, can I change them before the tournament starts?
  • #15 by Bentley on 18 Mar 2019
  • You should be able to till the 1st game!
Pages:
Actions