Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by cookingjnj on 31 Mar 2019
  • Came into the weekend feelin pretty good.....gonna leave the weekend with a limp and whimper, and if I had a tail it would firmly be placed between my legs as I slowly back out of the room.  Yep, March Madness will do that to folks....  But hey, at least 15 of us still have our cooking to fall back on.  Haha.
  • #32 by Bentley on 31 Mar 2019
  • OK, as we all know the cream rises!  So, if I can get Michigan St to win one more and UVA to win two I get the Koji! 
  • #33 by Bar-B-Lew on 31 Mar 2019
  • OK, as we all know the cream rises!  So, if I can get Michigan St to win one more and UVA to win two I get the Koji!

that would be hilarious
  • #34 by glitchy on 01 Apr 2019
  • I never imagined saying this, but Go Spartans! I had no idea I was right between both owners.
  • #35 by Bentley on 06 Apr 2019
  • All I saw was the last 8 seconds...WOW!
  • #36 by Mudflap on 06 Apr 2019
  • :cool: :clap: :cool:
    Congratulations Kristin
    Wire to wire
     :cool: :clap: :cool:

Mudflap
  • #37 by Kristin Meredith on 07 Apr 2019
  • Oh, I guess it is over for our group.  Good heavens, I now have to accept that horrible rice!!! :pig:  Shows you what a bunch of lucky guesses can get you!!!
  • #38 by Bentley on 07 Apr 2019
  • So someone explain how yesterday before either game, I have a possible 149 points and Kristin has 148, we make the exact same pick in the final 2 game and after it is all over, she has more points?
  • #39 by Kristin Meredith on 07 Apr 2019
  • So someone explain how yesterday before either game, I have a possible 149 points and Kristin has 148, we make the exact same pick in the final 2 game and after it is all over, she has more points?

I am happy to have you win and keep the rice.
  • #40 by Mudflap on 08 Apr 2019

I cant answer your question but this is how the points should have went up to this point.(took me hrs to get this) ???

Mudflap

• #41 by Bentley on 08 Apr 2019
  • That was very nice of you!  I guess she had Gonzaga beating Mich St, and I thought she had Mich St against UVA like me, only way I could of won is is Mich St had beat TT!
  • #42 by Bentley on 09 Apr 2019
  • Congrats to Kristin!  I was just one pick away from victory, maybe next...  Thanks to all that played, it does make it fun!

Phrett made a good run at the end and ended up in 3rd place!
  • #43 by cookingjnj on 10 Apr 2019
  • Congrats on the wire to wire win Kristin.  And thanks Bent for setting up the bracket pool.  Kept me and I am sure others interested during the tournament.
  • #44 by RobertG on 11 Apr 2019
  • Congratulations Kristin    :clap:   :cool:
Pages:
Actions