Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ZCZ on 22 Feb 2019
  • “Trooper” on the left and me on the right “hanging out” at the 2015 Royal on the side shelves of my Pro. These things are built TOUGH.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Z
  • #2 by Trooper on 22 Feb 2019
  • Yes friends,

That is one TOUGH Memphis holding up two TOUGH cooks!
  • #3 by Bar-B-Lew on 22 Feb 2019
  • I wonder if Bentley and I could sit on a side. :rotf:
  • #4 by Bentley on 22 Feb 2019
  • I could not fit, but I think it would hold both of us!

I wonder if Bentley and I could sit on a side. :rotf:
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 22 Feb 2019

We may need to use the Elite for a little more width for better weight balance
  • #6 by ZCZ on 14 Mar 2019

How much do each of you weigh?
    They did some load testing and put 300 lbs of pellets on each shelf. The shelves deflected down while loaded but returned to normal after the load was removed.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #7 by Bentley on 14 Mar 2019
  • Are those 40lb bags?  If so it 360lbs and just about right!  If they are 20lb bags, their math is off!
  • #8 by Bar-B-Lew on 14 Mar 2019
  • 300# is accurate reflection for me
  • #9 by Canadian John on 15 Mar 2019

•  Either way, that's a tremendous amount of weight... It's not just the shelves, the cabinet body and casters play a part too.
  • #10 by ZCZ on 02 Apr 2019
  • Don't know if you can zoom in or not but the guy here who took the picture says there are 20 bags per shelf.  They have bags stacked behind the ones in front.

Z
  • #11 by ZCZ on 02 Apr 2019
  • Don't know if you can zoom in or not but the guy here who took the picture says there are 20 bags per shelf.  They have bags stacked behind the ones in front.

Z

Sorry, got that WRONG. There are 15 bags on each shelf.
  • #12 by Canadian John on 02 Apr 2019

Z

Sorry, got that WRONG. There are 15 bags on each shelf.
    Lets see - 15 x 40 LBS = 600 LBS/shelf x2 shelves =1,000 LBS or 1/2 Ton. That' some weight!
  • #13 by Bentley on 02 Apr 2019
  • 20lb. bags, but still a lot of weigh on each side!
  • #14 by ZCZ on 03 Apr 2019
  • 20lb. bags, but still a lot of weigh on each side!

Correct, 20 lb. bags.

Z
  • #15 by okie smokie on 03 Apr 2019
  • Are those 40lb bags?  If so it 360lbs and just about right!  If they are 20lb bags, their math is off!

Ok! 'Splain to me what's the point in trying to break your Memphis? You ain't never gonna load that much on those shelves ever!  Just say "Badda Book, Badda Bing." ???
Pages:
Actions