Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by DaisyCutter on 12 Sep 2017
  • I'll be the first to break this section in! Been a Rectec 680 owner for a few years. I won mine in a recipe contest and am a die hard pellethead. I've converted a few in my family to the lifestyle, where are the rest of the cool kids?   :cool:
  • #2 by Ross77 on 12 Sep 2017
  • I'll be the first to break this section in! Been a Rectec 680 owner for a few years. I won mine in a recipe contest and am a die hard pellethead. I've converted a few in my family to the lifestyle, where are the rest of the cool kids?   :cool:

I was just about to post but you beat me too it!  Hopefully we can get a good knowledge base built up.  I had a lot of bookmarks from the Pelletheads forum.
  • #3 by lamrith on 21 Sep 2017
  • Another happy owner here, but a year and a half since I joined the rectec way of life, one of best decisions I have made.
  • #4 by Hoosier Daddy on 22 Sep 2017
  • Howdy, I'm a fairly new RT680 owner.  Looking forward to leaning and contributing.

Dan
  • #5 by triplebq on 22 Sep 2017

I would love to win a pellet grill/smoker. Nice.
  • #6 by Queball on 22 Sep 2017
  • Well, DaisyC ..... I'm not a Rectec-er but I will look forward to seeing some of your cooks here on Pellet Fan. ...... That brisket shot on your intro looked tasty! .... I'm sure it's gonna be fun!
    • Queball
  • #7 by GrillinGlen on 28 Oct 2017
  • Don't own one but borrowed on to cook on at the American Royal a few years ago and was quite impressed.  Look forward to seeing some good grub
  • #8 by Craig in Indy on 28 Oct 2017
  • I've had a mini since June of '16, and I love it. There are times when I wish it had greater capacity, but not often, and I love how quickly the smaller size comes to temp, even higher ones, and how little fuel it uses.
  • #9 by cookingjnj on 13 Nov 2017
  • RT 680 here.  Have had the cooker for only 8 months, but loving and learning more about it and the good food it helps me create.

Pages:
Actions