Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bobitis on 12 Sep 2017
  • Many 'pelethead' videos posted by Larry are still watchable.

For now anyways...

• #2 by Bentley on 12 Sep 2017
  • All my videos are still there too!  My youtube site is now PelletFan...nothing new to see yet, well, I take that back, the Sportsman meat tenderize is new, but that should change over time!
  • #3 by SmokinHandyman on 14 Sep 2017
  • I can't seem to find them.
    Could you guys put up some links?
  • #4 by LowSlowFoShow on 14 Sep 2017
  • You tube, is that a website for plumbers?
  • #5 by Bentley on 14 Sep 2017
  • Lets see if this works?

PelletFan YouTube Channel

Sorry, do not know how to get you to Larry's!
  • #6 by LowSlowFoShow on 14 Sep 2017
  • I think this is Larrys:

Larry's YouTube Channel
  • #7 by SmokinHandyman on 14 Sep 2017
  • Thanks guys
  • #8 by SmokinHandyman on 14 Sep 2017
  • I got them bookmarked
  • #9 by Quadman750 on 14 Sep 2017
  • Will subscribe
  • #10 by Bobitis on 14 Sep 2017
  • Love the vac sealed marshmallows Bentley. Vacuum does some goofy things to different stuff.

I had a chemistry teacher in college (the only Dr. in the school) that pulled out a vacuum chamber one day. He didn't know if the experiment would werk or not, but it did in the end.

He took the glass dome off the chamber and placed a saucer of water on the base. He then replaced the dome and flipped the switch.
    When the pressure gauge read about -28 psi, the water started boiling. We all that was pretty cool as none of us ever heard of water boiling without a heat source.  The best was yet to come. When the chamber reached full vacuum, the boiling water INSTANTLY turned to ice!  :cool: :clap: :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti9C_cLSR0A

I love science.
  • #11 by Quadman750 on 14 Sep 2017
  • Pretty cool, I am assuming his vacuum pump is much stronger than my home vac sealer
  • #12 by Bentley on 14 Sep 2017
  • My question exactly.  I know my CG-15 will pull 28 inches of vacuum, but I guess that is different then the -28?
  • #13 by pmillen on 16 Sep 2017
  • Love the vac sealed marshmallows Bentley. Vacuum does some goofy things to different stuff.

I had a chemistry teacher in college (the only Dr. in the school) that pulled out a vacuum chamber one day. He didn't know if the experiment would werk or not, but it did in the end.

He took the glass dome off the chamber and placed a saucer of water on the base. He then replaced the dome and flipped the switch.
    When the pressure gauge read about -28 psi, the water started boiling. We all that was pretty cool as none of us ever heard of water boiling without a heat source.  The best was yet to come. When the chamber reached full vacuum, the boiling water INSTANTLY turned to ice!  :cool: :clap: :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti9C_cLSR0A

I love science.

Yep.  My HS Physics teacher did the same experiment, but he put a small amount off acid in the chamber, too.  It acted as a desiccant and kept the water vapor level low.
Pages:
Actions