Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by pmillen on 24 Mar 2019
  • The MAK web site shows the One and Two-Star Generals out of stock with a note that says something like, Watch for changes.  That may be good news, but I view it as ominous.
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Mar 2019
  • #3 by Bentley on 24 Mar 2019
  • I wonder if they wanted to clear out inventory before launching new line or updated models? 
  • #4 by ArborAgent on 15 Apr 2019
  • The new ones are on the website now, they look the same to my untrained eye.
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Apr 2019
  • I noticed it has three K style probes on the controller.  This is the first manufacturer I have seen use that style.  They are more expensive and usually used in more industrial environment.  I have a few with some Thermoworks units I have.
  • #6 by Th3Batman86 on 17 Apr 2019
  • I drove by MAK the other day. They have a sign out front with a date for an onsite inventory clearance sale. I'm sorry I can't recall the date but it seems they are going to be clearing out anything they have laying around (blemished, returns etc.).
  • #7 by zephyr on 22 Apr 2019
  • I drove by MAK the other day. They have a sign out front with a date for an onsite inventory clearance sale. I'm sorry I can't recall the date but it seems they are going to be clearing out anything they have laying around (blemished, returns etc.).

I'll have to drive by and look.........   ZEP
Pages:
Actions