Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by LowSlowFoShow on 30 Sep 2017
  • Here is a side shot.  The bolt on the side of the leg is the one I added.  There is also a bolt on the front of the leg but it lines up with the GMG leg bolt.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

I like how that looks and works.  And being at grill level is also better in my opinion.  I can't find any Traeger shelves with the uprights like that.  I guess they've changed the design and bolt them on the predrilled holes on the barrel of the pit now.  I've looked on eBay, Amazon, Firecraft, and Traeger sites.  Any other suggestions are welcome.  Thanks, BP

I've found one listing on eBay with the old style:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trager-Lil-Tex-Grills-Folding-Front-Shelf-New-In-Box-/182795075286?hash=item2a8f6f7ed6:g:cHsAAOSwno1ZoY9T

Good luck.
  • #32 by Brushpopper on 30 Sep 2017
  • Thanks for the heads up!!  I'll keep my eye on to see if it has any bids.  Didn't notice it was the older style until I put my glasses on and saw the uprights on the box.  Thanks LSFS!!  BP
  • #33 by Son of Earle on 30 Sep 2017
  • I installed a rotisserie in my DB.
  • #34 by zephyr on 01 Oct 2017
  • Small Wood Smoke Box:          .............................................................    ZEP

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

• #35 by Bytor on 16 Oct 2017
  • Down Draft and a Handle mod.  Want to add a grill light and or another shelf.                                       

What mod is made to the Handle?

Likely the elbowed extension that makes it easier to open close when standing in front of the grill.

Sorry for late reply. 
    That is correct.  Bought it off a fellow at other site.  Don’t have pics but will post one if you would like to see
    It.
  • #36 by Bytor on 16 Oct 2017
  • I also added a smoke daddy.
  • #37 by zephyr on 16 Oct 2017
  • Front shelf:                                                                                  .................................................    ZEP

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

• #38 by Brushpopper on 16 Oct 2017
  • I am always amazed at the quality of the mods that ZEP makes.  You are one talented individual!!!   :clap:
  • #39 by silverbullet on 23 Oct 2017
  • I put my DC on a cart! Does that count?  ;)  :bbq:  :cool:
  • #40 by zephyr on 24 Oct 2017
  • I put my DC on a cart! Does that count?  ;) :bbq: :cool:

Yup!   :clap:   .............................. ZEP
  • #41 by wilpark on 10 Nov 2017
  • I made my own grate, drilled holes into the body and used 4 stainless steel standoffs to hold in place.  Initially made it as an auxiliary cooking grate but it has become my go to cooking grate as the hot spots are evened out across the gates.
  • #42 by Jon515 on 10 Nov 2017
  • I'm not as fancy as some of you, I added Don G. Down draft, a 6 rack bull rack, thermoworks smoke and GMG thermal blanket. I'm happy with my set up but always looking to get better.
  • #43 by MMike on 01 Jan 2018
  • #44 by Canadian John on 02 Jan 2018
  •  Good video and a good adaptation for a direct cook.
  • #45 by MMike on 02 Jan 2018
  • My son has a PG1000. I wanted direct heat like his. This works for me.
Pages:
Actions