Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by seedanpiggy on 01 Apr 2019
  • Wow, where to start? I have been a pellet grill user since 2006 and a former pellethead member. I enjoyed conversing with so many fellow pellet grillers on pelletheads.com.  After Larry passed the site was shut down and I had no idea that Bentley stepped up to the plate and started Pellet fan. I pm'ed ZCZ and he called to let me know that all was going good in the pellet forum world and invited me to register here. I have a self built pellet grill and a Louisiana grill.  As we all know pellet grills are very popular now and I have steered many friends and family to the dark side. Several years ago I had the privilege of going out to dinner with Bentley when he was coming threw Minnesota to tour the Spam factory in Austin, MN. Each year I would update fellow members with all the new foods available at the MN state fair. I suspect this year will be no different. Anyways, I am looking forward to meeting some old friends and many new ones. Happy Grillin!!!

SDP
  • #2 by Bobitis on 01 Apr 2019
  • Good to see ya SDP!

Welcome to the board.  :)
  • #3 by yorkdude on 01 Apr 2019
  • Remember you also, great to see you here.
  • #4 by pmillen on 01 Apr 2019
  • Yes, it's great to see you, "Mr Fix-It" (somewhat of a private joke).  It's too bad that it took so long.
  • #5 by cookingjnj on 01 Apr 2019
  • Welcome....glad you found the site! 
  • #6 by landm on 01 Apr 2019
  • Welcome, I’m in Minnesota also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #7 by Canadian John on 02 Apr 2019

•  Welcome from Canada. Just love that pink pig.
  • #8 by ZCZ on 02 Apr 2019
  • Welcome home Dan!  Was good to talk to you the other night!  Glad you are "back."

Al
  • #9 by Bentley on 02 Apr 2019
  • This Guy! 

I visit him in 2010 just outside of the Twin Cities.  He gives me this chili powder and tells me it is a Ghost Chili.  I have never heard of a Ghost Chili.  I get back to Pasadena and I open the bag and smell the chili as I always do...bad idea!  I guess if he had know he was giving them to a Nimrod, he would have issued warning instructions!

Welcome to the site!

And he made me look like Tom Selleck once too!
  • #10 by seedanpiggy on 02 Apr 2019
  • This Guy! 

I visit him in 2010 just outside of the Twin Cities.  He gives me this chili powder and tells me it is a Ghost Chili.  I have never heard of a Ghost Chili.  I get back to Pasadena and I open the bag and smell the chili as I always do...bad idea!  I guess if he had know he was giving them to a Nimrod, he would have issued warning instructions!

Welcome to the site!

And he made me look like Tom Selleck once too!
    Talk about great memories! Bet that cleared the ole sinuses out! :pig: Thank you and everyone else for the welcome back wishes. I have a lot of catching up to do.  :clap: :clap: You gotta dig up that Selleck image and post it! PLEASE!
  • #11 by Bentley on 02 Apr 2019
  • I looked for it, even tried to search Pelletheads for it, but I could not find anything.  I think You posted it!  T

You gotta dig up that Selleck image and post it! PLEASE!
  • #12 by MP09 on 03 Apr 2019
  • Welcome from Arizona where we grill all year long...
  • #13 by seedanpiggy on 03 Apr 2019
  • I looked for it, even tried to search Pelletheads for it, but I could not find anything.  I think You posted it!  T

You gotta dig up that Selleck image and post it! PLEASE!
    I looked on pelletheads too. Looks like images are not viewable or maybe i just don't know where to look
  • #14 by neulee on 12 Apr 2019
  • This Guy! 

That chili powder sounds fantastic! I didn't think anybody else this far North liked spice?
    Another Minnesnowta member here.

Warren

• #15 by Trooper on 21 May 2019
  • Hello seedanpiggy,
    Yeah, I remember you. And I'm glad you're hear with us again.
    I had a Bentley/Selleck image years ago on that PhotoImaging site that disappeard on us.
    Doubt if I could ever locate it again.
    My good friend ZCZ, as you probably know, is bailing out of Minnesota. He says the state is too conservative for his blood.
    California here he comes!
Pages:
Actions