Pages:
Actions
  • #91 by Brushpopper on 24 Apr 2019
  • That's probably a Miller being that it's blue.  If you were closer I'd weld it up for you with 7018 rods a good prep.  I'll see if I have a pic of my old Lincoln tombstone.
  • #92 by Bentley on 24 Apr 2019
  • It is a Kelly Green, not sure what it is, not a Miller though, I have a small one of those!  Before I went up to take the picture I was sure it was a Lincoln, but I will have to see if I can find some markings next time I am up there!
  • #93 by ZCZ on 25 Apr 2019
  • Turn up the heat to make sure you get good penetration on the weld.
    Z
  • #94 by GREG-B on 29 Apr 2019
  • Saw this and thought of Bentley.  Happens to the best of them. :rotf:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #95 by Bentley on 29 Apr 2019
  • Yeah, he buried the front of his pretty good too!  Well mine is in the shop, and hopefully will be home in about 2 more weeks!
  • #96 by SmokinHandyman on 13 Aug 2019
  • Not to bring up a sore subject, but how did this end?
  • #97 by Bentley on 13 Aug 2019
  • I though I updated this, must have been Facebook, $4200 and 5 weeks later it was fixed and it's running good.  So hot, dry and nasty here, has really been no need to get on it.  If I can get motivated, I will go mow the pond and show a few photos of how dry it is right now.
  • #98 by GREG-B on 14 Aug 2019
  • I though I updated this, must have been Facebook, $4200 and 5 weeks later it was fixed and it's running good.  So hot, dry and nasty here, has really been no need to get on it.  If I can get motivated, I will go mow the pond and show a few photos of how dry it is right now.

Wow!! ???  Sorry to hear that.
Pages:
Actions