Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > FEC/Cookshack

Wheels on my FEC120

(1/4) > >>

heffneil:
So the wheels on my FEC 120 were totally shot.  The UV here in SW Florida is just the worst and the hot temps can't help either.  My smoker sits outside 100% of the time under an overhang,  Anyway I was going to buy super nice wheels for $38 a piece that were "weatherproof".  Instead i bought 4 with a nicer lock on them for $38.  Took about 25 minutes to replace them all - had to make sure the smoker didn't fall on me.  The things rolls better than new!

heffneil:
Looking at my FEC120 in this pic (sorry one is upside down - stupid iphone) I am still made all these years later that the bottom latch on the door is too low and gets caught when open on the drip edge under the door.  It is about 2 inches too low! Crazy!

triplebq:
Can you pass along where you purchased these wheels from and the part number? I would like to change the wheels on my unit as well.

Thanks

heffneil:
Here they are:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PG4BZYG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4'' Swivel Heavy Duty Plate Casters, 400Lbs Each Load Capacity Durable Castors Wheels 360 Degree Top Plate Great for Workbench Working Cart Trolley and Furnitures

triplebq:
Thanks just ordered a set!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View