Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BLUES BABY!!  (Read 237 times)

mo-kid

• Using less gas.
  • I get by with a little help from my friends.....
BLUES BABY!!
« on: June 17, 2019, 10:49:48 AM »

sorry been out.....out celebrating those incredible, awesome, bodacious, courageous and most wonderful come back in the history of Ice-dom BLUES. Went to the celebration/victory/champions/greatest team this year parade in the Lou. All I can say is you all should have been there. peace out.
DD
GMC daniel boone; frog mats, grill grates, SS griddle,

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
Re: BLUES BABY!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 11:19:41 AM »

It was crazy there near Cards stadium during Game 1 even though they played in Boston.  Can't imagine how nuts it was for the victory parade.  Congratulations to the team, the city, and it's fans!  It has been a long time coming and well deserved.  And, I can't forget to mention the two Flyers who were influential in helping them win the Cup - Berube and Schenn.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 02:11:41 PM »

I predicted the Bruins in four.  Shows how little I know about the game.

Early in the series, the Bruins must have been thinking they'd win easily and just mailed it in.  I got angry about it and started rooting for the Blues at about game 4.  The Blues got some momentum, quit taking so many penalties and Binnington stood on his head to make saves.  Binnington took them to the cup win in the same way Roy did more than once for the Avalanche in the 90s.  Conn Smythe MVP winner, Ryan O’Reilly, should share the trophy with him.

Good for Binnington.  Good for the Blues.  Good for the city.

Future Bruins should be less smug.
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 03:13:58 PM »

But you have played the sport, so I know this is not a correct statement.  Was gonna ask about what you said about game 5, but I know nothing about the game, so I figured better to stay silent, then speak and remove all doubt about my hockey knowledge.

This is the way I felt about Quick and the Kings two Championships!

I predicted the Bruins in four.  Shows how little I know about the game.

Binnington took them to the cup win in the same way Roy did more than once for the Avalanche in the 90s. 
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”
Pages: [1]   Go Up