Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by dogbreath on 26 Jun 2019
  • I found Pelletfan trying to find the best temp to cook pig candy for a party we're attending. I just didn't know the P'heads had migrated or where.

Still cooking on my original version Memphis Pro (no foil pans), but with a replacement firebox liner and flavorizer holders (orig rusted out). Also just got a new flavorizer due to the rivets giving up a few years back, & the replacement welds going a month ago, with near rust-through of the flavorizer anyway. So this is about 10 years and expect more to go, although a built-in to replace the lousy gas grill the patio builder put in is tempting. Still in the Dallas/Ft Worth metroburbia, by the way.

Don't know that I'll be a daily poster, since I don't cook as much (bad for me) stuff as I used to, but good to see some familiar handles.

Dan
  • #2 by pmillen on 26 Jun 2019
  • Welcome back.  Your grandchildren will probably be cooking on your Memphis.
  • #3 by dogbreath on 26 Jun 2019
  • I'm not in that one. I wasn't down at Kreuz on that get-together. Probably working, which I don't do anymore. Pick a picture of any bald overweight guy and that would be me!

Dan
  • #4 by Bentley on 26 Jun 2019
  • Good to see you on the site!  Were you a Meteorologist?
  • #5 by Canadian John on 26 Jun 2019
  •  
     WELCOME Dan!  Sounds you have got a lot of use out of your Memphis..I love mine.
  • #6 by Lucky_13 on 27 Jun 2019
  • Welcome back!
  • #7 by dogbreath on 28 Jun 2019
  • I'm retired now, but meteorology was my field (or nemesis, maybe). I'm the guy who tried to stream Papa Tom's sausage making class on a cold Feb morning years ago. Only about 3 people saw it, but it was a fun experiment. The guy you circled was the dentist who's house it was at. I can't remember his name. Heck, I can't remember much anymore!

Dan
Pages:
Actions