Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ZCZ on 04 Jul 2019
  • A rack of baby backs here. Will serve with Calico Beans, corn on the cob, cole slaw & watermelon.
    Happy 4th everyone!!
    Al
  • #2 by Kristin Meredith on 04 Jul 2019
  • So far, it is hummus! :pig: Your menu sounds great Al.

Can't seem to get real inspired this year, I think the heat and humidity is taking its toll.  There will also be watermelon, so the day is not a total loss!
  • #3 by triplebq on 04 Jul 2019
  • Having a neighborhood BBQ on Saturday. I'm cooking wings, sausage, and pulled pork.
  • #4 by Trooper on 04 Jul 2019
  • I have to do pulled pork for 8. Put a 10 pounder on the Advantage @ 200f late last night. Been raising the heat periodically.
    It's 11:20 now and I'm through the stall and at 175f IT now. We'll pick up sub-buns from JimmyJohns.
    Have a batch of Mrs. ZCZ's Calico Beans in the pit with the pulled pork as I write. Everybody's bringing something, but you all know the p-pork and Mrs. Z's beans will be the centerpiece.
  • #5 by cookingjnj on 04 Jul 2019
  • Looks like it is rib eyes, chopped salad and grilled zucchini tonight.  Will cook both on my kettle grill, so no smoke tonight.  Happy 4th all!
  • #6 by Brushpopper on 04 Jul 2019
  • T bone and an ear of corn still in the shuck.  Keeping it simple.
  • #7 by urnmor on 04 Jul 2019
  • four racks of baby backs, low and slow; :bbq: BBQ baked Beans, BBQ chicken, Cornbread with cheddar cheese, corn on the cob rubbed in garlic butter, salt, pepper and paprika, salad, and strawberry/blueberry shortcake :bbq:

Have a safe and happy Fourth
  • #8 by Bentley on 04 Jul 2019
  • I am gonna have some potato salad and a cheeseburger off the Memphis in about an hour!
  • #9 by Kristin Meredith on 04 Jul 2019
  • Yeah, I got inspired by Al and at least made potato salad!  I will probably have a burger too.  Hard to beat a Memphis Pro burger.
  • #10 by RWhyman on 04 Jul 2019
  • I had hand surgery two days ago, so only have the use of one hand, but just threw some pork and alligator sausage on the Blaz'n Grill.

It'll be a couple weeks before I can get serious again.
  • #11 by KeithG on 04 Jul 2019
  • Pulled pork and pig candy. Pulled pork to be served with macaroni salad and vinegar slaw.
  • #12 by Hank D Thoreau on 04 Jul 2019
  • I cooked until midnight last night preparing ahead of time. I cooked a boneless rib roast, chicken legs and corn on the cob.

I also cooked a bunch of fish, lobster, shrimp and vegetables for dinner last night and left overs.

We just finished breakfast where I cooked bacon on my smoker and sausage on my Weber Q2100.

We had salmon breakfast burritos using some of the fish that I cooked last night.

We are going to reheat rib roast and fish tonight for dinner before we shoot off fireworks.
  • #13 by ZCZ on 04 Jul 2019
  • Single rack of ribs is coming along. Just the Mrs. and I.
    Low and and slow at 230. Started at 11:00. Should be done about 6:00 (no foil).

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Al
  • #14 by ZCZ on 04 Jul 2019
  • Plated up

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #15 by ZCZ on 04 Jul 2019
  • Close up

[ Invalid Attachment ]
Pages:
Actions