Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bar-B-Lew on 08 Jul 2019
  • Just got an email from Thermoworks about a new product named Billows that attaches to their Signals remote thermometer system.  It is a fan that is supposed to be able to help control the temp of a smoker that does not have a controller.  More to come when it gets released to the public soon.  And I think it was only about $60 if you already have the Signals.  May be a cheap way to get some temp control on those barrel smokers or weber kettles, etc if you already own Signals.
  • #2 by Mudflap on 09 Jul 2019
  • Be a good way to watch temp and circulate smoke when cold (grill not running) smoking cheese.

Mudflap
  • #3 by RanrocSmoker on 09 Jul 2019
  • Just got an email from Thermoworks about a new product named Billows that attaches to their Signals remote thermometer system.  It is a fan that is supposed to be able to help control the temp of a smoker that does not have a controller.  More to come when it gets released to the public soon.  And I think it was only about $60 if you already have the Signals.  May be a cheap way to get some temp control on those barrel smokers or weber kettles, etc if you already own Signals.

Wonder how it compares to something like a FlameBoss or similar. But looks like a great add on to the Signals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages:
Actions