Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 14 Sep 2017
  • We welcome recipes and they should be posted in the recipe section.  But recipes should be just that -- list of ingredients, basic instructions, maybe one picture.  If you look under desserts at the German Chocolate Cheesecake recipe you should get a feel for what I mean.

The "Here's How I Cook...." board was meant to have threads which are more along the lines of tutorials where there are multiple steps and the poster is trying to provide insight and help teach folks who might need some guidance on how to do a certain step, pit times and temps. Hopefully several pictures are posted showing the process and progress so folks can get a feel for the cook and how to successfully complete the cook in their home. This is a section for folks who are wanting to "teach" others their process, not just share a cook or a recipe. See FMT's post in "Here's How I Cook...Chicken"  "Another Competition Method". Also a link from the tutorial to a recipe card in the recipe section could solve some redundancy.

But, at the end of the day, I am not too trouble if there is some over lap or if we have to move things around.  Just a short clarification.  Thanks and keep contributing the great recipes and tutorials.
Pages:
Actions