Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by KStatefan on 14 Sep 2019
  • Was cleaning a shelf off in the Garage yesterday and found this Savannah controller that I did not remember having.  I have one on my Traeger. I was thinking about putting this on my tailgate traeger jr. Does any think that would work or was there an issue with this controller and that might be why i got a second one?
  • #2 by triplebq on 14 Sep 2019
  • Sorry don't know of any issues but I would try it first and see how it performs before buying a new one.
  • #3 by Canadian John on 14 Sep 2019

•  Why not just ask Savana Stoker?
  • #4 by Brushpopper on 14 Sep 2019
  • I asked Bill Merrill about putting one on my Tailgater and he said it would't work.  He is a member. 
  • #5 by hughver on 14 Sep 2019
  • Join the SS Facebook group and ask any question related to the SS and you will get a valid answer. This group only deals with subjects related to the SS.
  • #6 by Bentley on 14 Sep 2019
  • As I recall, it was to big to fit in the Jr controller slot without modification.
  • #7 by Brushpopper on 14 Sep 2019
  • I've got a SS V2 that I traded my neighbor for.  He wanted to use my old Tailgater controller for his Traeger even though I told him they weren't the same thing because he had a different model.  I told him about the crazy temp swings but he wanted to do it.  He ended up going with an Ortech like I did on mine.  He never could figure out the intricacies of the SS and didn't like the temp swings mine did either.  So I've got a SS V2 I don't know what I'm going to do with.
  • #8 by KStatefan on 14 Sep 2019
  • Yes it will need an adapter to go in the JR. I wish I could remember why I replaced it with the one I have in my lil tex now.  I have had no trouble with it since I put it in.
Pages:
Actions