Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 1johnb on 15 Sep 2019
  • I need to confess that I am an ex pellet head. I understand this is the support group that I may need.  :cool:
      I started with a GM Daniel Boone many years ago and still have it. It's been rebuilt once due to a pellet box fire.
     Since then I have changed professions, I crawled out from under a truck to owning and operating my own. I deliver led (digital) bill boards and signs. I carried a small gas grill with me. I just recently purchased a Country Smoker CS 150PPG. Now I can enjoy the lifestyle on the road. I will give a report when I get some more time on it.

I am glad to find the site, I may not post a great deal. That doesn't mean that I am not reading and learning.
        Thanks John.
  • #2 by Canadian John on 15 Sep 2019

•  Nice first post john.. It's good to have you with us.  :D
  • #3 by pmillen on 15 Sep 2019
  • Welcome.  I've only seen photographs of that CS 150 but it looks like a good choice for someone like yourself who needs a portable unit.  I hope that it meets your expectations.
  • #4 by 1johnb on 15 Sep 2019
  • I like it so far. It seems like a really good unit. I had a Davey Crockett for a short time. It would have been way too big for me. This is the perfect size for me it will fit right in the side box of my bunk. I will probably add a side box to the frame to store it in.
    Any one looking for options for camping etc this definitely deserves a good look!
Pages:
Actions