Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Blaz'n Grills

Smoke-Ring Pellets on blazn

(1/3) > >>

my2020indy:
Anyone have any luck running these in their Blazn? I tried them and they jammed the Auger.

Canadian John:

I am not familiar with Smoke-Ring pellets.. I would be interested to know their diameter and length.. Pellet length is all over the map so it's not an exact science. Just sort some of the longest and measure

them giving. If they are, for the most part, long, ~ what %?    :2cents:

Bentley:
Not in a Blaz'n, but went through about 400lbs in the Memphis and GMG with no issues.

RWhyman:
I have run several hundred pounds of Smoke Ring pellets through both my Blaz'n Grill and my Yoder with no issues. Also use them in my travel Treager Jr.

I just ordered another ton of mixed types of Smoke Ring pellets today. They are the only pellets that I have used the last couple of years.

my2020indy:
Interesting. Not sure why mine wont feed properly.  I have not had luck. They are a smaller diameter than other pellets. Maybe half the diameter. There are some that are longer (around 1.5" or so) Maybe that's the issue. My grill does not like them. I did a test and they feed to the point the auger wont turn anymore. The Auger tube is full but the The motor tries to turn the auger but it get bound up and pellets stop dropping into the Burn Pot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View