Pages:
Actions
  • #136 by Carnivorous on 30 Mar 2018
  • Ha ha ha ha, Paul....we are both working on our spring diets.  We'll be back to AKC weight in no time
  • #137 by MMike on 06 Apr 2018
  • This is our dog Buddy playing with the grandkids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eglNzCXq8t4
  • #138 by pmillen on 21 Jun 2018
  • Love those black & tan Dachshunds.

I always have a couple of Weimaraners and Marcia puts a Miniature Dachshund in the mix.
  • #139 by Kristin Meredith on 21 Jun 2018
  • Cute photo!  Did not know there were min dachshunds.
  • #140 by Canadian John on 26 Jun 2018

•  Nice photos David.    The dog knows exactly where the ball is. He/she is just fooling you.  ;)
  • #141 by Canadian John on 04 Jul 2018
  • Pretzel logic [ Invalid Attachment ]

This is Sophie.  A five month old mix adopted two months ago from the humane society in Johnson City, TN.  She is part collie, border collie, we think, as she is starting to exhibit herding tendencies. The vet thinks there is some Sheltie, also.  And to confuse everyone she has a dewclaw on each hind leg.
    That reminds me, and looks like my first dog, "BONNIE" (male). Endless energy - would run for miles. Super nose; could smell a tennis ball 15 + feet away..One ear up, the other down..Loved to chase cats and skunks... Hated the mailman as he would like to lie against the front door that had a mail slot in it. The mail would rain down on him resulting in several sounds of complaint... He lived into his 19th year...  Your Sophie is a lucky one; found a caring home!
  • #142 by Kristin Meredith on 04 Jul 2018
  • She is a cutie!!!
  • #143 by pmillen on 04 Jul 2018
  • Yes, a cutie.  A great face.
  • #144 by Crypticmood on 06 Jul 2018
  • Sadie, Charlie, Brad and his chicks. And a wayward rabbit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #145 by pmillen on 07 Jul 2018
  • Visitors to your property will be adequately announced.  Although I don't think the rabbit will help.
  • #146 by Kristin Meredith on 17 Aug 2018
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]

Dozer doing his best Winston Churchill impersonation.

Note to all other dog owners -- I took the corn cob away immediately and did not let him chew on it;  corn cobs are dangerous to dogs and ingesting them can kill the animal.
  • #147 by GatorDave on 17 Aug 2018
  • My dog is the one on the right.
  • #148 by SurfAndTurf on 21 Aug 2018
  • Jesse, 3, spayed female French Brittany
  • #149 by SurfAndTurf on 21 Aug 2018
  • She gets bored when it's not bird season...
  • #150 by Bentley on 21 Aug 2018
  • The black thing does?
Pages:
Actions