Pages:
Actions
  • #241 by pmillen on 23 Oct 2019
  • Speaking of NAVHDA Clyde missed a UT prize one two years in a row by one point. :)

That's a talented dog.  Maybe you can get on some pheasants this season.
  • #242 by Fire708 on 31 Oct 2019
  • This is my new boy Rupert. He’s a 5 month old Levitt bulldog. I’ve only had labs before but since I stopped hunting I figure I’d try something new. my with has a 5 y/o from the same kennel. So far, amazing companion dogs.
  • #243 by yorkdude on 31 Oct 2019
  • Good looking dog and he looks like a Rupert.
    I have never heard of that breed.
  • #244 by Bentley on 06 Nov 2019
  • Staged or not, I enjoyed this one...

Sleeping Pig Wakes Up for a Cookie!
  • #245 by yorkdude on 14 Nov 2019
  • Britta isn’t feeling very frisky tonight. She went for her spay and just trying to get comfy.
  • #246 by Kristin Meredith on 14 Nov 2019
  • Awwwwww... poor Britta, feel better soon.
  • #247 by Bentley on 17 Nov 2019
  • I found the breeds they selected for me to be highly non-compatible in my mind.  To me they were all high energy that would need a LOT of exercise.  But maybe I have no idea.  An Airedail Terrier, really!  So this dog is going to enjoy laying next to me on the couch as I rub his belly and watch TV?  Looks like he would like to be hunting rabbits, but I guess I really don't know.

I would appreciate you all taking it and seeing what you think.  I told them I was a couch potato, no kids, big lawn and did not want to spend any time training my dogs, shedding and barking I did not even care about.

AKC Dog Breed Selector
  • #248 by yorkdude on 17 Nov 2019
  • Never seen this breed but gotta find one now.
  • #249 by yorkdude on 19 Dec 2019
  • Happy 1st Birthday Britta. Had to hold her from eating her “birthday cake”.
  • #250 by Bentley on 19 Dec 2019
  • Beautiful animal...
  • #251 by pmillen on 19 Dec 2019
  • What a gorgeous face!
  • #252 by cookingjnj on 21 Dec 2019
  • The newest addition to the family.  Eight week terrier mix puppy.  Unfortune we had to put our previous dog down the day after Thanksgiving.  My daughter was not taking it well at all, so we rescued Blizzard earlier this week and sooner than we expected.  Cute dog, not looking forward to the upcoming months of training though...hahahaha.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #253 by yorkdude on 21 Dec 2019
  • The newest addition to the family.  Eight week terrier mix puppy.  Unfortune we had to put our previous dog down the day after Thanksgiving.  My daughter was not taking it well at all, so we rescued Blizzard earlier this week and sooner than we expected.  Cute dog, not looking forward to the upcoming months of training though...hahahaha.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
    The setbacks will be richly rewarded. Nicely done.
  • #254 by Bar-B-Lew on 21 Dec 2019
  • Nice looking pup and aptly named Blizzard
  • #255 by Bentley on 21 Dec 2019
  • Big Atta Boy to the family and a great lookin Pup...

...so we rescued Blizzard...
Pages:
Actions