Pages:
Actions
  • #271 by Bar-B-Lew on 07 May 2020
  • A new puppy is on the way.  Wife is supposed to pick her up in a week or so after she passes the 2# mark.
  • #272 by yorkdude on 07 May 2020
  • A new puppy is on the way.  Wife is supposed to pick her up in a week or so after she passes the 2# mark.
    Great news, I do have to say we have never had a puppy under 9#’s When we brought them home. Our son and future DIL also have large breeds but they bought a mini golden doodle. Might change my mind about little dogs. She is 100#’s of dynamite in a10# package. Fun as heck.
  • #273 by okie smokie on 08 May 2020
  • I love dogs but my wife is a cat lady.  Would go for a doxy or lab. Not sure which.  But---
  • #274 by pmillen on 08 May 2020
  • I love dogs but my wife is a cat lady.  Would go for a doxy or lab. Not sure which.  But---

I think you'd be okay with both a dog and cat in the house as long as the dog arrives as a pup.  That may not be true for some Terriers.  Scotties are little assassins and they're fast as lightening.  I loved both of the Scotties we had over the years.

(I think I like most dogs more than I like most people.)
  • #275 by Bar-B-Lew on 14 May 2020
  • This is the puppy that we are supposed to pick up on Sunday.  I think we find out tomorrow if that is confirmed or if we have to wait for her to gain weight or get some other shots.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #276 by pmillen on 14 May 2020
  • She's adorable!
  • #277 by hughver on 15 May 2020
  • What breed is she? We have a Havanese that looked similar when she was very young.
  • #278 by yorkdude on 15 May 2020
  • Aww, awfully cute. No chance of her being spoiled.
  • #279 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 May 2020
  • What breed is she? We have a Havanese that looked similar when she was very young.

Maltese
  • #280 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 May 2020
  • Dog goes for 2nd round of shots on Monday so pickup pushed back until Tuesday.
  • #281 by pmillen on 15 May 2020
  • Lew, was your previous dog that passed last month also a Maltese?
  • #282 by Bar-B-Lew on 16 May 2020
  • yes
  • #283 by bray144k on 27 May 2020
  • This is Lucy. We just rescued her this weekend. [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #284 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 May 2020
  • She has been with us for a little over a week now and is settling into her new home.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #285 by Bentley on 27 May 2020
  • Lucy just looks smart! 

I need a little dog before I die.
Pages:
Actions