Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Free Mr. Tony on 02 Sep 2017
  • Pit Bulls are such cute dogs!

Here is a front facing pic. My daughter does shows with him. I don't really know what that entails, but she does.

• #32 by Quadman750 on 02 Sep 2017
  • My schnauzer
  • #33 by pmillen on 02 Sep 2017

• Here's what they would say if they could talk.  "What is that you're eating.  That sure looks good.  I'd try some.  I'm salivating.  Maybe just a bite.  Can I lick the dish?  What is that you're eating.  That sure looks good.  I'd try some.  I'm salivating.  Maybe just a bite.  Can I lick the dish?  What is that you're eating.  That sure looks good.  I'd try some.  I'm salivating.  Maybe just a bite.  Can I lick the dish?"
  • #34 by Quadman750 on 02 Sep 2017
  • Bahahaha, so true.
  • #35 by pz on 02 Sep 2017
  •  :rotf: indeed - now that I'm retired, I do lots more cooking and I have to keep a small plate of tidbits in the kitchen for the Poodle  ;D
  • #36 by Bentley on 02 Sep 2017
  • Olivar's owners are on the way to the University of Virginia Cavalier game, so he is join our household today!

• #37 by Kristin Meredith on 05 Sep 2017
  • Since LSFS increased the size of the photos I just had to bump this thread so everyone could see these cuties in a bigger format.
  • #38 by Kristin Meredith on 19 Sep 2017
  • pmillen, was there a picture in this thread you wanted enlarged?
  • #39 by SmokinHandyman on 19 Sep 2017
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]

Our Fat Cat Sugar
  • #40 by SmokinHandyman on 19 Sep 2017
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]

Our oldest, Tubbie
  • #41 by Bentley on 19 Sep 2017
  • I have never seen a pigmy sheep before, what a cute animal!

• #42 by ShireSteve on 20 Sep 2017
  • TV time, a beer n a pup. Life is good
    • ShireSteve
  • #43 by pmillen on 20 Sep 2017
  • pmillen, was there a picture in this thread you wanted enlarged?
    :)  Not in this thread.  In the thread where we explain our avatar choices, Lothar1974 said that he's using a photograph of his Vizsla.  I rather like Vizslas (and almost all bird dogs) so I asked him to post a larger photograph here.
  • #44 by pmillen on 20 Sep 2017
  • I just remembered that there was a Vizsla listed here.  I went back and looked.  Sure enough it was Lothar1974's.

Duh!
  • #45 by Lothar1974 on 20 Sep 2017
  • I just remembered that there was a Vizsla listed here.  I went back and looked.  Sure enough it was Lothar1974's.

Duh!

Sorry , missed this request in the other thread, will add it here.  Heres the beast   :D   I will be training her and having her trained for hunting.  I loved hunting with my lab, will be fun to have a pointer this time.  She was weighed about 2 weeks ago and was 30 pounds, up 8 pounds from the 3 weeks prior.  Already seems shes grown more, will have to weigh her again.  Only 5 months old now.

Pages:
Actions